Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prometeus - Locations - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prometeus - Locations

2»

Comments

• @AsadHaider said: I've lost all faith in humanity.

maybe he meant we know something about iperweb that is not in the website

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@jcaleb said: iperweb that is not in the website

There are some plans with Iperweb, however, at this time it is located in Milan and when we will have other locations, if ever, LET will be one of the first places to know :)

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited December 2012

@darknessends said: AsadHaider - STOP TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD DO AND WHAT I SHOULD NOT DO !

Are you serious? You're like an annoying stupid kid on an adult cafe/pub.
    Consider joining a forum that is meant for your age, like a my little pony community, or hackforums if you want to be 1337.

Just leave us alone, nobody likes you, you just use this forum as your personal helpdesk-for-everything.
    The only reason that you haven't been banned yet is that the staff love seeing you asking so dumb questions that it becomes hilarious. (hence why we are out of popcorn)

I don't care what you think about me, but I believe that the majority is sick of you.
    Also, leave @AsadHaider alone, he's an adult, you're an ignorant kid that can't even spot the difference between helping and insulting...

• darknessendsdarknessends Member
    edited December 2012

@BronzeByte : If you think posting such stuff on a dead thread and making it alive again makes every one feels how mature or cool or superdude you are? NOOOO

I am sick of people like you who just want to get their personal opinions inserted in every particular thread.

I am not going to explain you if I am kid, or you or Asad, or what ever - BLAH SHIT BLAH SHIT ----- Neither am provoked by your stupid replies.

And btw, what do u know about hacking? You seem too stupid to talk like this over a forum like this.

What administrators think ?? Why am not being banned ?? Woo. Leave that. Seriously. You guys have posted so much of shit around that even if an administrator is going to ban me he will think of teaching you and your spamming team a lesson first.

Again and again, Read the thread. I have not used this as a helpdesk, I had serious concern and a case presented to me which had something that pointed prometeus definitely has servers in more locations - so I pulled this thread.

Nowww go - Enjoy your Twilight Episodes !

• @Zen said: How much did you pay the guy that wrote this for you? Get a refund, man.

Seriously, the man who designed your avatar, this stupid one, that perfectly is representing you, deserves a bounty !! That too big one.

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited December 2012

@darknessends said: posting such stuff on a dead thread

It's one day old...

@darknessends said: I am sick of people like you who just want to get their personal opinions inserted in every particular thread.

And I am sick of you creating these stupid threads, it spams entire LET.

@darknessends said: I am not going to explain you if I am kid, or you or Asad, or what ever - BLAH SHIT BLAH SHIT

"Blah shit blah shit" you just explained that you're a kid

@darknessends said: what do u know about hacking?

Never said I did, but all I know is that kids with simular behaviour like you are on HF.net

@darknessends said: You guys have posted so much of shit around

Well the community seems to like how everything is except for you

@darknessends said: and your spamming team

For what you call spamming you are now talking about 99% of this community

@darknessends said: I had serious concern and a case presented to me which had something that pointed prometeus definitely has servers in more locations

Hosting providers have a helpdesk/support for a reason, you could aswell just have sent them a (pre)sales email or ticket.

@darknessends said: No go - Enjoy your Twilight Episodes !

Sorry, already ate all of my popcorn at your hilarious retard threads, comments and other actions

• @Zen

Some people start insulting when they can't win because they know that the other person is totally right

• This went way offtopic o.O

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Ishaq said: This went way offtopic o.O

Yeah :(

• @darknessends said: designed your avatar, this stupid one

But.. I like @Zen's avatar :(

• @ElliotJ said: But.. I like @Zen's avatar :(

Yeah... It looks exactly like @ElliotJ's avatar... What's wrong with it?

j/k

OT: It takes 30 seconds to find out the locations of Prometeus... Was a thread really necessary?

This discussion has been closed.