Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gmail acoount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gmail acoount

If I have domain and I have 50 licences free apps subscription. My question is. How many user in my domain that can I create?

Comments

• 50?

• About tree fiddy.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @jobang said:
    If I have domain and I have 50 licences free apps subscription. My question is. How many user in my domain that can I create?

The total users will be 50 max.

It's not 50 users for each secondary domain.

Thanked by 1jobang
  • Thanks for the answers.My second question is? For example I have already 50 users. Is there no additional payment if I exceed to 50 users? and its is possible to add 1 more user to become 51 users?

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited October 2015

No, you're capped at 50 and only up to 50, if you try go over you'll be asked to upgrade.

Upgrading will be at the cost of all users, not just the one extra.

Thanked by 1jobang
  • @ATHK said:
    No, you're capped at 50 and only up to 50, if you try go over you'll be asked to upgrade.

Upgrading will be at the cost of all users, not just the one extra.

So for short even I exceed to 50 users it still free and if I upgrade it has already have a cost for all user. Thanks a lot @ATHK

• No, you can't exceed the allocated amount of 50 users, so it won't be free..

• @ATHK said:
    No, you can't exceed the allocated amount of 50 users, so it won't be free..

Sorry for using the word exceed . For correction, I mean exactly 50 users it still free?

• Yes correct.

Thanked by 1jobang
  • @jobang said:
    Thanks for the answers.My second question is? For example I have already 50 users. Is there no additional payment if I exceed to 50 users? and its is possible to add 1 more user to become 51 users?

The only way if you want more than 50 users and still need Free Subscription is moving all your users to the new Subscription account that has more than 50 licenses.

Thanked by 1jobang
  • @comXyz Thank you for your additional information.