Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ @ $48/Year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo.com Offer 8GB RAM - 1Gbit/S - Phoenix AZ @ $48/Year

2»

Comments

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited October 2015

@FlamesRunner said:
    The overselling though...

Each server is bound to be at least $100/month, and $4/month per 8GB VPS, ouch...

That's right, And i have a strategy for my business, I have also a clients from google and other online forums pay the same money per month but in let we should offer plans not exceed what i posted in this offer, Every client will get what he ordered like the other old clients, and all clients are happy, i'm in this business since 2013. and i'm still here and i will be forever.

And i have my own ideas maybe i can write it in a blog post on my company to help other in this business.

• A explanation is an order, I believe.

Just want to know how you're managing this overselling.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    A explanation is an order, I believe.

Just want to know how you're managing this overselling.

We don't allow members to use our nodes for backups or opening an upload center this is not allowed, all members can use only their vps's for hosting business, personal usage, if you read our AUC you will know how we can handle those servers. We have clients enjoy the services without any problems and we can get more servers with cheap prices from the datacenter.

• You're posting this where everyone reading knows it's just not possible to offer these specs without overselling many times over.

• Lets do the math

32 / 8 = 4
    48 /12 = 4
    4 x 4 = 16

$16 for an E3 with 32GB ram isnt happening. So lets imagine colocation! a 1/4 rack with phoneixnap is $300. $300 / 9 (1U is taken by switch) = $33. $33 per U/1 E3 hmm thats double what each E3 makes.

• liar and cheat.

• @xero said:
    You're posting this where everyone reading knows it's just not possible to offer these specs without overselling many times over.

No overselling , all servers still fresh

• @TropiThomas said:
    Lets do the math

32 / 8 = 4
    48 /12 = 4
    4 x 4 = 16

$16 for an E3 with 32GB ram isnt happening. So lets imagine colocation! a 1/4 rack with phoneixnap is $300. $300 / 9 (1U is taken by switch) = $33. $33 per U/1 E3 hmm thats double what each E3 makes.

I can't understand your comment until now :)

• @Bruceku said:
    liar and cheat.

You guys need to try the services all clients are happy with the services

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited October 2015

@CoMBoZo said:
    You guys need to try the services all clients are happy with the services

Okay.

• Fellex76Fellex76 Member
    edited October 2015

Trying you guys out for a new project , got the welcome email but the server is not setup has been over an hour since putting a ticket in.

• @CyclonesServers said:
    Trying you guys out for a new project , got the welcome email but the server is not setup has been over an hour since putting a ticket in.

Update everything has been fixed

• Thank you, hope our services is working right for you

• I signed up to the 8GB VPS plan over a half a day and still no welcome email or server details. Hopefully will get something soon. The client area says the service is active but you cannot control any servers from there. Even called them but the line was unclear and they said they would be emailing me soon. Fingers crossed they do email me soon.

• @vikas said:
    I signed up to the 8GB VPS plan over a half a day and still no welcome email or server details. Hopefully will get something soon. The client area says the service is active but you cannot control any servers from there. Even called them but the line was unclear and they said they would be emailing me soon. Fingers crossed they do email me soon.

Hi Vikas,

You should received the welcome mail after ordering we have instant setup, I have sent you the welcome mails again and posted the information into a ticket + vps control panel is separately from the client area you can manage your vps server through SolusVM Control panel.

• vpnku1vpnku1 Member
    edited May 2016

COMBOZO is SUCK, LIAR, CHEATER !

Admin, please, black list Combozo !

This is my story :

1. may 1, 2016 :

I Register 6GB Ram Combozo and Complete Payment ($38) via Paypal.

2. may 1, 2016 :

my Service was sucessfully paid, but The Paypal Payment Details said : "Paiment for Game Services" -$38 Succesfull.
    I'm so confused, why my vps service status so different ?? But I still have Positive Thinking. It's OK, if my vps is available.
    ( check this pic: http://prnt.sc/b2asri, http://prnt.sc/b2atdk )

3. may 2, 2016 :

My VPS still not working (Unavailable Service). Then I take Ticket, I ask the reason, why my vps still unavailable.
    ( Check this Pic: http://prnt.sc/b2ats2 )

4. may 2, 2016 :

about 4-5 hours after that, my VPS being available. he send me detail information about my vps by email (not by ticket).
    my VPS running well, there is no problem.

5. may 3, 2016 :

I Install Centos6_x64 OS to my VPS + Centos web panel to manage my services. Everithing are good, my vps running well.

6. may 7, 2016 :

all my services in my vps (ns, hosting, web files, etc) are lost, and my IP cannot reply (ping, nslookup, traceroute,etc).

Totally Down.

Than I check my VPS Control Panel than I get information that my VPS Suspended.
    ( Check this Pic : http://prnt.sc/b2auoz ... What the F**k).

so, I send my new Ticket to confirm what exactly happend with my vps.

7. may 8, 2016 :

Combozo reply my ticket by Email. He said that "here was a ddos from your vps server ! so we have suspended your vps until we hear from you".
    ( Check this Pic : http://prnt.sc/b2av6u )

I can't believe it, so that I ask the detail information about DDOS Attack by Screenshoot or else.
    until now, my ticket and emails are not replied. mys VPS still not working.

Combozo Liar. he said "DDOS Attack" issue to make their vps are available to another user, by stoping one or more existing user services !

Don't Trust Combozo !

Fuck you Combozo !!! ..

• vpnku1vpnku1 Member

Sorry if my english are not good.
    Fuck Combozo !

• @vpnku1 said:
    Sorry if my english are not good.
    Fuck Combozo !

You haven't followed our tos this why we suspended your vps server

• coolindarkcoolindark Member
    edited June 2016

Hello. I'm one of your former customer (actually paid more than 48$ for 8G ram) but i'm so tired to be suspended because of DDOS thing which i saw the same in this thread...

The terrible thing is your support response... 24 hours passed and no one cares about the service. Would you kindly get my server online? I'm going to backup my data then maybe i won't use this service again.

I have more than 45 VPSs on all over the market and first time my service is getting suspended because of DDOS. This explanation will make people suspicious because if there is a DDOS (which is totally possible), fixing can only be done with proper report like which ports etc...

It's not possible to work with a machine which get suspended every 7 days... (which is interesting...)

My Ticket : #815818

• Great... now it's the 4th day... no one cares...