Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers with internal WHMCS Licenses - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers with internal WHMCS Licenses

2»

Comments

• Lee said: It's not for sensitive people or those who think they can make their fortune selling VPS.

It's also not for people who think it's alright to do their learning 'on the job' while taking their customers hard-earned.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Mmmmh. Deeper!

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • VPS.net have branded $7.50, unbranded $12.50

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I hope that's not directed towards me, because it'd make no sense. I don't reveal you my private life but I have for sure worked for companies, not in the LET market and do know what I'm talking about. Do note that this is for my local company, with local clients only. My market niche is totally different than the normal. Just stop with the random spam, false accusations and such.

@Hostingking said:
    VPS.net have branded $7.50, unbranded $12.50

That's cheap, thank you!

• @MrGeneral said:
    Hmhm, seems too low, I've never heard about your company tho.

I'm just a bit confused as to how that is a problem? You never hear about a company until you hear about it. We have yet to have a disappointed client and don't ever plan to. We offer branded for 7.50 and unbranded for a couple more dollars than that. We care about all our clients, potential, and prior, and don't see why "hearing about us" should affect a choice about reliability and quality. If you have any questions, let me know :)
    Thanks

Thanked by 1asf
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

WHMCS reseller program lists >100 licenses for $7.20 so $7.50 isn't impossible.

Yep, I am aware its not. In their website, they display the prices matching whmcs's external price.

@fanta8897 said:
    Thanks

Your order form displays it for double of the price.

• AustinSHAustinSH Member
    edited October 2015

@MrGeneral said:
    Your order form displays it for double of the price.

Yes, use the code FALL for 50% off

@mikho said:
    WHMCS reseller program lists >100 licenses for $7.20 so $7.50 isn't impossible.

Guess we do the impossible, we offer WHMCS at double 7.50 so we can discount it 50%

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @fanta8897 said:
    Guess we do the impossible, we offer WHMCS at double 7.50 so we can discount it 50%

Your live support agent told me it's 10$. So what's the price?

• @Fazzil said:
    Your live support agent told me it's 10$. So what's the price?

When was this? I just checked and we have no chat logs pertaining to WHMCS prices at all in the past week. The price is 15 and 18 for branded and non-branded respectively. With the promos, it lowers it to 7.50 and 9 respectively.