Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is NewZealandVPS alive?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is NewZealandVPS alive?

elgselgs Member
edited October 2015 in General

I bought a vps from NewZealandVPS a few days ago. Soon I found ppp does not seem to be enabled so I opened a ticket for this matter. Til now, no response from them. During these days I asked in the same ticket a few times like "Any chance to get any update?". But still silence. Before opening a dispute in PayPal, I'd like to ask here if anyone knows whether this vendor is alive or not.

Comments

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited October 2015

@elgs said:
    I bought a vps from NewZealandVPS a few days ago. Soon I found ppp does not seem to be enabled so I opened a ticket for this matter. Til now, no response from them. During these days I asked in the same ticket a few times like "Any chance to get any update?". But still silence. Before open a dispute to PayPal, I'd like to ask here if anyone knows whether this is vendor is alive or not.

If you keep bumping your ticket, the default action is to move it to the bottom of the queue... But no, never heard of them. Have you tried emailing them?

If you're moving, I'd recommend @Zappie.

• @0xdragon said:
    If you keep bumping your ticket, the default action is to move it to the bottom of the queue... But no, never heard of them. Have you tried emailing them?

I haven't tried emailing them yet. I assume when a ticket is opened, they should receive an email if they had a functioning system.

• Where you are depends on how many other tickets there are. Bumping it usually sends everything to the bottom of the que as a new ticket.

• @lazyt said:
    Where you are depends on how many other tickets there are. Bumping it usually sends everything to the bottom of the que as a new ticket.

Why do you guys think I sent many other tickets? I replied to the same ticket asking for update.

• @0xdragon said:
    If you keep bumping your ticket, the default action is to move it to the bottom of the >queue... But no, never heard of them. Have you tried emailing them?
    If you're moving, I'd recommend Zappie.

Thanks. What did you mean by bumping? I asked for update in the same ticket. Does it count as bumping?

• Yep that is the definition of bumping

• @lazyt said:
    Yep that is the definition of bumping

Interesting. I thought it's reasonable to bump for update again after a few days silence, or is it not?

• Thanks @imperio. Right, I think it's more a common-sense thing. I don't expect to get any response with in 24 hours. When I talk about 24 hours, I mean a whole business day. For example. If I open the ticket on Friday, I won't bother them until Monday evening. I also don't expect the problem to be solved within 24 hours. But a reply like "we need more time to investigate" would greatly release the tension and prove that they are still alive there.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@elgs said:
    Thanks imperio. Right, I think it's more a common-sense thing. I don't expect to get any response with in 24 hours. When I talk about 24 hours, I mean a whole business day. For example. If I open the ticket on Friday, I won't bother them until Monday evening. I also don't expect the problem to be solved within 24 hours. But a reply like "we need more time to investigate" would greatly release the tension and prove that they are still alive there.

Right there, I also expect a reply like if they need more time to be sure that they are alive. Bcz, it's LET.