Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDoS Protected VPS, Alternative to BuyVM? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDoS Protected VPS, Alternative to BuyVM?

2»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@MrGeneral said:
    Actually... Can you show me the tickets/emails stating I'd need an extension? Could only find one...

I'm not going ticking diving as you're no longer a client. You were given your refund already as far as I know and I've made my peace about Ald.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Francisco said: Anyway, the only reason I stepped in is because he started to throw Aldryic under the bus for no reason.

>

I haven't. I said I had an issue with Aldryic, what else did I say? Did I start the drama? ;)

Francisco said: I'm not going ticking diving as you're no longer a client. You were given your refund already as far as I know and I've made my peace about Ald.

Hmm why not? You should. I'm unable to find those tickets where I've asked you to delay the payment. Now it's your turn to prove it, or else, you're false accusing me...? I indeed think I've asked you once or twice to delay it... But this would be the second time. Considering I'm a pretty old client and had multiple services over the years, I think it's ok to do. Isn't it?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Francisco said: going to make anymore excuse

Nice to know :P

• NixtrenNixtren Member
    edited October 2015

Off-topic

Do you have an SLA for BuyShared too @Francisco? I never knew you guys had SLA, even for BuyVM lol

• @MrGeneral said:
    Did I start the drama? ;)

Actually, no. However, be smart and the first to stop this part of the discussion. Otherwise I'll come over to Spain (or was it Portugal?) and Canada and spank both of your asses for hours. Word. ;-)

• LeeLee Veteran

MrGeneral said: Actually... Can you show me the tickets/emails stating I'd need an extension? Could only find one...

Well

MrGeneral said: Fran, I'm aware I've asked multiple times to delay the payment,

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • MunMun Member

@Francisco said:
    Francisco

Are you suggesting i broke your tos??? Also i know im no saint . Did i say i was ?? Treating me like a child in a ticket response when i had been more then kind and more then reasonable is a no no .

@Nixtren said:
    Off-topic

Do you have an SLA for BuyShared too Francisco? I never knew you guys had SLA, even for BuyVM lol

Yep? We work off 99.99% I think? It won't be much especially at buyshared pricing (literally pennies) but under policy you're 100% entitled.

I'll read over our TOS/AUP later and confirm I didn't rip it out by accident when I was trimming it down for the new sites.

Francisco

@Amitz said:
    Actually, no. However, be smart and the first to stop this part of the discussion. Otherwise I'll come over to Spain (or was it Portugal?) and Canada and spank both of your asses for hours. Word. ;-)

Will do! :)

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • WHTWHT Member

Google free hosting this will help you alot. You are someone like me trying to open a business with $20 lol

Thanked by 1GM2015

Mun said: Are you suggesting i broke your tos??? Also i know im no saint . Did i say i was ?? Treating me like a child in a ticket response when i had been more then kind and more then reasonable is a no no .

Honestly I have no idea what case you may have had, i'd love a ticket ID so I can see. I couldn't remember the last time you were an active client, the last time we talked was when you got one of those servers off me in Vegas.

You're welcome to PM it and I'll personally read it over.

Anyway, hit me in PM, toodles!

Francisco

@Lee

I'm able to find a single ticket asking for an extension. I can't find others. And this ticket was submitted today. No emails as well.

WHT said: Google free hosting this will help you alot. You are someone like me trying to open a business with $20 lol

>

Hehehe. In the other hand, I have decent computers, decent car and such.... I spend only a fraction of my gains in LEBs and such. That's what LET is for! :)

I'm not rich, or even close, I'm a poor guy, but I see nothing wrong by trying to find sweet deals, fair deals, though. I got a bunch of VPS from several LET members. Dozens and dozens, you'd find my email everywhere!

Don't forget this is LET, and is the most suitable place to look out for nice deals.

@MrGeneral said:
    Lee

I'm able to find a single ticket asking for an extension. I can't find others. And this ticket was submitted today. No emails as well.

Please, just stop it already. You have created more drama than a regular day with

GVH

Thanked by 2MikePT Frecyboy

@netomx said:

GVH

Well since Fran said I asked an extension multiple times... Why can't he prove it? I'm unable to find it.

BTW: No thanks for me this time? pff.

• NixtrenNixtren Member
    edited October 2015

@Francisco said:
    Francisco

I have read your ToS twice, there's no mention of SLA. So yeah, you ripped it out by accident :P

Edit: The same applies for the AUP.

Nixtren said: I have read your ToS twice, there's no mention of SLA. So yeah, you ripped it out by accident :P

Woops. I'll readd it, the old one mentioned 99.99%.

Francisco

@MrGeneral

nope, you don't deserve it :(

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • But maybe stay on topic :)?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@mikho

Could you please close this thread so I can start a new one to seek DDoS Protected VPS @ EU?

• 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

What about OVH?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Thanked by 1MikePT

@17brownj said:
    What about OVH?

Yup, sounds good, their OVH SSD VPS is an option for sure, will investigate. Thanks!

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@MrGeneral said:
    mikho

Could you please close this thread so I can start a new one to seek DDoS Protected VPS @ EU?

closed on request

This discussion has been closed.