Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

delimiter - Customer order denied because of CreditCard not known to CC issuer - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

delimiter - Customer order denied because of CreditCard not known to CC issuer

2»

Comments

• @Maounique said:
    I am an economist

Well, I guess everyone has the right to self-identification.

• I sometimes use prepaid cards which can be generated from inside my credit card account page, these cannot be verified with visa and another account which generates mastercard prepaid cards (same case)

@OP ... If all else fails.... get a paypal account ... verify it and then try to buy servers. I am sure hosts won't have a problem with verified paypal accounts

• ez2uk said: To be fair to the OP: My address doesn't get recognised by our postal system.

That maybe the case in India, but somewhat different in other parts of the world. In the country where the OP is based, there would be no chance of the credit card name/address/postcode verification failing, the address failing third party verification and two non-scientific verification ie the postal service and Google Maps.

ez2uk said: I sometimes use prepaid cards which can be generated from inside my credit card account page, these cannot be verified with visa and another account which generates mastercard prepaid cards (same case)

In this case card validation shows Not Available and not Failed

The OP was given ample opportunity to provide valid information, he failed to. We're not interested in dubious orders, he can shop elsewhere with providers who will be quite happy to turn a blind eye to these sorts of things.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • from my experience,delimiter is great considering the pricing!

Thanked by 1MarkTurner
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

deadbeef said: The amount of Keynesian nonsense mixed with fascism stuffed in 2 paragraphs is amazing. Good job @Maounique, had a great laugh.

I don't like the TL;DR generation either.

• Maounique said: I don't like the TL;DR generation either.

Being a long-winded gasbag doesn't make you smart, Mao.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@MarkTurner, thanks for taking muppets like the OP off the internet

• hawc said: thanks for taking muppets like the OP off the internet

Have no illusions, he/she will get on the Internet somehow else.

• @lbft said:
    Being a long-winded gasbag doesn't make you smart, Mao.

But he is funny, gotta give him credit for that.

• Regardless of everything I must commend your writing stamina @Maounique . I can't fathom writing so much, I just give up midway while typing and asking myself whats the point. Nevertheless, it is always good to follow your deliberations.

• These are the sort of threads I read LET for.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Change of the thread title perhaps? To more reflect that Delimiter is not at fault here ?

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

raza19 said: I can't fathom writing so much, I just give up midway while typing and asking myself whats the point.

I am a writer. While I make a lotof typos, I write very fast, so not much slower than talking, not an effort.
    What worries me is people which cannot read, it reminds me a cop joke:
    Why are cops patrolling 3 in a car lately?
    One knows how to read, one how to write and the third guards the two geniuses.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Thread finished/closed.
    Changed topic.

This discussion has been closed.