Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm looking for a cheap hosting for Interspire email marketer (using remote smtp)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I'm looking for a cheap hosting for Interspire email marketer (using remote smtp)

hey guys..
I just need a cheap hosting with dedicated ip for installing and using Interspire email marketer only.

I'll use my own smtp to emailing.
thnx advance for help

Comments

• To all "email marketers": fuck off and go to hell.

• Just use mailchimp if you really want to send ethical emails

• so... you're asking for help spamming.

• There are many email marketing system online, Just google it..

• Why people like to spam. :(

• mike0000mike0000 Member
    edited October 2015

No he's asking for advice on where to host some software that manages email campaigns (which can be legit or not) and will be doing the mailing via another server/mailing service.

The hosted solutions usually start around $200/mo, so self-hosting you can save a few bucks after initial software purchase. Just need the machine to run it plus Mandrill/Amazon SES/etc.

@linuxthefish said: Just use mailchimp if you really want to send ethical emails

Doesn't have the features he needs most likely. The main reason you go with a self hosted suite like this is to integrate your cart/CRM/build custom workflows/etc.

• @mikeyur said:
    manages email campaigns (which can be legit or not)

yea no. it's spam.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Lool guys.. why the only thing you are talking about here is spamming!
    I just want to control management of my list since I can..
    If you could give me some links where I can get hosting, Ill be very thankful, that is what matter most now..

• What happened to your last provider?

• Sign up man with a host, but don't tell them about interspire. Have someone set it up and secure it for you, and get ips for mailing from mandrill or amazon ses.

LET isn't the best place to ask about emailing.

If it's spamming you're into, like scraped mail list scrubbing, you'll really have to look elsewhere.

akitmane said: Lool guys.. why the only thing you are talking about here is spamming! I just want to control management of my list since I can.. If you could give me some links where I can get hosting, Ill be very thankful, that is what matter most now..

• @Rallias I still use it at my own hosting, they just sell dedicated ip very expensive which I need.

• @GM2015 I'm not planing to spam, I build my list myself

• no offense but i am fucking tired by Indian and Chinese spammers..

and they even write this at the bottom :/

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these
    emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. 

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @ahmiq said:
    no offense but i am fucking tired by Indian and Chinese spammers..

and they even write this at the bottom :/

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these
    emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. 

How do you know exactly what this guys doing, don't bash people based on your previous experiences you have no clue exactly what this guy intends to do.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

IgniteServers said: How do you know exactly what this guys doing, don't bash people based on your previous experiences you have no clue exactly what this guy intends to do.

If you want to host him, go ahead.

Thanked by 3iSky 4n0nx ahmiq
  • IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited October 2015

@Awmusic12635 said:
    If you want to host him, go ahead.

I didn't say that much lol, just saying I wouldn't be so quick to bash. Also not good to always give people the benefit of the doubt either I guess.

• ahmiq said: ahmiq

Don't get mad bro, life is too short and I'm not from Chine or India XD

• I found this website cus I asked the same question to Google that is why I don't think I'm doing wrong by posting this question here!

• @akitmane said:
    I found this website cus I asked the same question to Google that is why I don't think I'm doing wrong by posting this question here!

Don't sweat it man it happens everywhere, all host on here have had their share of spammers trying to get cheap services from them and end up screwing them over on their IPs. The legit services suffer for it most host do not allow emailing on their servers anymore simple because of this so if your one of the good % then you suffer like the A-Holes who actually do the spamming sorry.

• @akitmane said:
    hey guys..
    I just need a cheap hosting with dedicated ip for installing and using Interspire email marketer only.

thnx advance for help

I Don't know you and your intentions but if you want to use it for legit purpose as you say

whats your needs and how much you budget is and you requirement

you should have chat a chat with providers with their concern in above comments they

talk about spam because of their experience if you really want a service to use

just don't add words like Cheap+hosting+IP+email+marketer =SPAM

so explain yourself somebody will help

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • ahmiqahmiq Member
    edited October 2015

@IgniteServers said:
    How do you know exactly what this guys doing, don't bash people based on your previous experiences you have no clue exactly what this guy intends to do.

@akitmane said:

Wasnt talking about you @akitmane bro. just in general.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • "Interspire"
    Alright, I can understand your use.

• @akitmane said:
    hey guys..

thnx advance for help

I will see if I can come up with a plan for you to use but note according to my tos spamming is prohibited and the first time I get a notification from ovh, etc or my ip monitoring system that the ip is blacklisted or some other reason from ovh or my dedicated server providers, yea you will be kicked and you will have no choice of refund and you will be terminated immediately no exceptions
    please submit a sales ticket here: https://my.cubedata.net/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1