Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildCard SSL Certs - A Question - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WildCard SSL Certs - A Question

2»

Comments

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@Xero quite an unfair statement but I wouldn't expect you to understand and woukd even suspect some level of favouritism towards vmbox from that reply.

In terms of what you said, it does add value to the product and doesn't change the point so as much as I am the bad guy, you fell for the same deal.

@TheOnlyDK
    I can take that advice but the point I was making is that their communication was very vague. Even from the owner and I think it was 3 days if I have not mistaken of which I was only hoping and guessing when I would receive it. 3 days doesn't sound bad but when they answer you and say its low priority and ssls are done at the end of the day... it still leaves room to wonder if you will get it today.. tomorrow... or the following day... or when... its ambiguous.

Furthermore, for the money paid, its free and doesn't come with unlimited renewals from what I gather so everytime you have to regen, you are still at the mercy of waiting another 3 days (which I now know)

Added to that @Xero, I was then told they dont offer it to LA customers ... which clearly is untrue. So don't make it sound like I am thr bad guy here alone.

Process all the data, not just be selective about it.