Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anybody know of a proxy provider that runs off domestic ISPs?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anybody know of a proxy provider that runs off domestic ISPs?

gubbytegubbyte Member
edited December 2012 in Providers

I'm looking for someone that sells private proxies (for personal use) with IPs and hostnames of home/domestic ISPs.

It would be preferred if they had Czech proxies in stock.

Probably not the best place to ask, but I might as well.

Comments

• This just reeks of fraud and other ill-intentions. Not to mention the fact that any proxies on residential IPs that anyone would be selling would likely be set up only as the result of a malware infection...

• @NickM said: This just reeks of fraud and other ill-intentions. Not to mention the fact that any proxies on residential IPs that anyone would be selling would likely be set up only as the result of a malware infection...

The latter part is true and I wouldn't use that proxy (if I can tell it's a compromised machine). I guess it's hard to find a "legitimate" proxy provider like this, but to me this doesn't sound any worse in "fraud and other ill-intentions" than using a regular proxy.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Need to get around a MaxMind check?

• @joepie91 said: Need to get around a MaxMind check?

Nope. I'd just use a public domestic proxy if that was the case as there is plenty of them out there, but I'm looking for something a bit more dedicated.

• @eastonch said: low-end mail server (SPAM?)

Not relevant to this.

@eastonch said: What's your intentions here?

Oh, pretty much the same reason everyone else uses a proxy/VPN/Tor. I don't know why I'm the special little snowflake.

But don't worry, it's fine if you don't know anyone who sells these. I'm still looking myself; I'll get there :)

• So why not use a LEB or a VPN provider? Why do you need specifically ISP based proxy/vpn? Just doesn't sound right.

• gubbytegubbyte Member
    edited December 2012

@StormVZ said: So why not use a LEB or a VPN provider?

Because the IPs are not residential.

Why do you need specifically ISP based proxy/vpn?

Because sites block users using an IP that belongs to a hosting company.

• Sites such as? Not came across sites who specifically block VPN/Proxies unless IP range is blocked as a whole.

• @StormVZ said: Not came across sites who specifically block VPN/Proxies unless IP range is blocked as a whole.

I meant that.