Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best VPS for CS:GO (64 Tick) in EU ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best VPS for CS:GO (64 Tick) in EU ?

2»

Comments

• I just setup a 128 tick server for a couple of friends for some in-house games on Vultr Chicago location. The CPU was an e5 and they said the server was a bit laggy. Not sure how laggy it was as I no longer play csgo.

By the way, you said 64 tick but in the pic it's 128tick, so which one you want?

• @Fastmancz said:
    Interesting offer, but it is vCore shared? Or the funds are reserved?

@ServerCow

• I'm now near ServerCow. Running smoothly (no lags). I tested vserver xl - CS:GO 64 Tick (10, 20 bots) and 128 Tick (10 bots). No problems. For now, I can recommend. Support responded to my question in 10 minutes!

• ovh or modolva vps , nfoservers

• ARUBACLOUD - 1 EUR Per Month - That package is definitely enough, they also host in the Czech Republic so all shall be good, I host one myself in that location with a 128 Tickrate.

• n0my said: Erm vultr doesnt have ddos protection btw... its just null route. Nobody should pay for a freaking null route. Save your 10 dollars.

It does actually filter (tested) but only up to around 10Gbit - Then auto-null.