Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attention: VPS Providers with SolusVM - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Attention: VPS Providers with SolusVM

2»

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@seikan

I have a suggestion for your development. Add a cronjob that updates the status of the vps and put it in the mysql database, this would make it possible to easily create a status page with ram,disk,bandwidth for each vps on a single page.
    Without asking all solus for information everytime.
    One should still be able to update manually from the webpage but it would be a nice feature.

thank you for your application.

• Any way to donate to this project? Love I'm having a way to organize 30 + VPS servers :)

• @Kris said: Any way to donate to this project? Love I'm having a way to organize 30 + VPS servers :)

I believe so, http://solusvmcontroller.com/donate

• Brilliant, didn't even notice the website. Donated, great little project

• Million thanks for your support!
    Will keep the development going...

• I was thinking of making one of these after I finish my android solusvm manager. Looks like I wont have to anymore :) thanks for the development @seikan

• Looks pretty cool. Can't wait till it is more developed!

• DeanDean Member
    edited December 2012

@seikan - I successfully got it running this time, I must have had a misconfiguration last time.

Works great; Can I make a couple of feature requests?

• Ability to store more info per VPS (Provider Name, VPS Location - list below short name)
    • At a glance information (cached?) - VPS total RAM & HDD allocation - list below the short name
    • Showing the tags associated with the VPS
    • When viewing tags, clicking it displays all VPSes associated with that tag

Keep up the good work, it works fab!

• @seikan - just wondering if there were any planned updates to the app?

• There is a updated version in SVN with minor updates. Will roll out into website on next major. Thanks for following this project :)

• @Seinkan

My coworker sent you an email with a few suggestions on how to improve a few things you never replied did you get it?

Pm me if you can.

Cheers

• @Seikan, if you need a Dutch translation I can help you out.

• @Seikan, if you need a Turkish translation I can help you out. :)

• @RaidLogic Sorry for the late reply, I will try to implement them.

@snelweg @tridinebandim
    I'm really appreciate that. The language file is located at http://code.google.com/p/solusvmcontroller/source/browse/trunk/v3/languages/en-us.php

@seikan
    Any eta on having the same features in version 3 (mysql version) as version 2?
    With all the extra info about the vps?

Also, are you considering adding my requested feature with the cron job, updating status of the added vps?

• @MikHo

v3 still not as same as v2. v3 focus of using tag-based management. Aslo, I gave up to implement cronjobs of updating status as it will causing heavy load to the provider's API.

• @seikan

You have screenshot of the difference between v2 and v3 just curious what @mikho is referring too.

Cheers

@RaidLogic
    In v3 the 'extra' information on the vps is no longer available. The price, period and due date as an example.

I want that back :)

Thanks for the info @seikan

• Had a peek around, this is very nice. Good luck with it :)

• Just rolled out version 3.2 with a lot of changes:

• Added sorting in user and vm pages
    • Added tag search in vm page
    • Added virtualization field
    • Showing tags assigned a VM
    • Linked tag to associated VMs
    • Fixed some spelling issues
    • Added error handler
    • Added custom json_encode and json_decode function for PHP installation without json enabled
    • Showing all IP of the VM
    • Administrator can now able to access users account

Have a look!

http://www.solusvmcontroller.com/

• @seikan, has this project died?

• seikanseikan Member
    edited November 2014

No. Anything broken?
    Stop updating recently due no big changes from SolusVM.

But I'm thinking to redesign it with responsive layout. The layout seems a bit old-fashion now.

• Hello I would like to help you out and support your project as I have just got a solusvm license laying around, and would like to use it and not let it go to waste as I have to renew it next year. Please pm me and I will set up solusvm with my license and create what your asking for.

• @timnboys
    Thanks for the offer. But I already have enough servers to test out.