Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CrownCloud - Dual L5420 - Dedicated Servers - Los Angeles, CA - $49/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CrownCloud - Dual L5420 - Dedicated Servers - Los Angeles, CA - $49/month

SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We have only 1x hand, the server is 100% owned by us and colocated in our rack at Quadranet DC in Los Angeles.

What's included:

• 1000 Mbit/sec uplink
  • 5 IPv4 by default
  • 10 TB bandwidth per month
  • Free temporary KVMoverIP on request
  • Free reboots

Server spec:

• Intel Dual L5420
  • 8 Cores @ 2.5 Ghz
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 500 GB x 2 HDD

$49/month

Order:

https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=35

Notes:

• rDNS can be set on the IPs via ticket
  • /64 IPv6 can be allocated for free
  • BGP session is possible for free
  • Windows is possible, you'll need to provide the ISO/do the install via the KVMoverIP and use your own license key if you wish to install Windows.
  • If you want to install the OS on your own, we can setup a temporary KVMoverIP and you can do this
  • Reinstalls are possible only via the KVMoverIP, you can possibly install any OS needed on the machine, also if your home uplink is slow, we can mount the ISO from our end and you can continue the install from there.
  • NO Spam, abuse of any sort allowed on/from these servers.
  • If you think it's illegal, it might just be, so ask before buying.
  • No refunds if you open a ticket saying "Crysis 3 runs slow on the server" etc, know the limitations of the CPU and purchase accordingly with your requirements in mind.

Comments

• crowncload good provider

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • A very patient friend, service is very good! :)

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Hi. Only temporary KVMoverIPs available?

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

Radi said: Hi. Only temporary KVMoverIPs available?

Yup, no IPMI on these boards :/

• @aaxaa said:
    crowncload good provider

possibly, but if i wanted some low end 5420's, why wouldn't I just use dacentec's RTO, which includes more RAM and disk space for the $50 models?

• zevus said: possibly, but if i wanted some low end 5420's, why wouldn't I just use dacentec's RTO, which includes more RAM and disk space for the $50 models?

Because they're on the other side of the continent, for one.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2015

zevus said: possibly, but if i wanted some low end 5420's, why wouldn't I just use dacentec's RTO, which includes more RAM and disk space for the $50 models?

Satellite said: Because they're on the other side of the continent, for one.

This and LA is a bit more expensive in general and we're using direct Quadranet bandwidth http://bgp.he.net/AS8100 and offer a few freebies which Dacentec charges for, like IP announces which we offer for free.