Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HDD Colo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HDD Colo

2»

Comments

• @netomx no , he pay for the hdd , i tell him wait until my provider is delivered the hdd , finally come the hdd but in the hp proliant dl160 i try to add this hdd 8tb and was imposible so in the time we try to find a rappid solution the client was charge back in paypal , so now i will return the hdd to take te money and refound the client . Unfortunatly in Romania is not than easy to return money (the fuking gouvern)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • flex said: never had problems with my 2 refunds from @cociu so in my opinion he is NOT a scammer

thanks for mention , really i dont need @Sven money

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Or rent it here @cociu

• cociu said: in the hp proliant dl160 i try to add this hdd 8tb and was imposible

What RAID controller were you trying to connect it to? If you connect it to the internal SATA port it would work.

• Still not received a refund. Seems like I have to wait for PayPal fraud protection...

• cociucociu Member
    edited October 2015

@Sven not necesarry , in 1 day you have the full refound , i repeat i am not a scammer , ask any romanian company if is easy to do a refound in paypal in legal terms ... never mind i know you are not coulpable i assume

• Another day without a refund. @cociu can not keep his word, again.