Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Crissic deadpooled?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Crissic deadpooled?

noisycodenoisycode Member
edited September 2015 in Providers

I noticed that both http://www.crissic.net and https://my.crissic.net have been down for quite a while. Are they shutting down the business? I started to worry about my 3 boxes from them.

Update: Yes, I heard they have been acquired by QuadraNet, but how could the invoice be paid if we cannot even open the website? Is that on purpose?

Comments

• Crissic is owned by QuadraNET. Not gonna happen.

• Theyve been acquired by another company.

• No, someone replied to a ticket I had open about SWIP this morning.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

My Box is Up, No problem. It's in LA Location.

• I hadn't noticed. Is the website being down a temporary thing, or permanent? How are you supposed to access your account or open a ticket if you need to, with no website? Both of my boxes are up, too, in Florida and Los Angeles.

• Panel up, site up, all vps never went down. So, nothing support OP's claim.

• Their website was actually down for a while, couldn't access their panel. Checked it from different locations without luck.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

crissic is in really busy hands, they do not get time to even reply back to tickets concerning request for ip...

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I believe Quadranet is still operating that brand.

• edited September 2015

If anyone is experiencing any issues or just needs someone to talk to about their concerns outside of the ticketing system, you are more than welcome to PM @dustinc or myself for assistance - we are always more than happy to help and we're always available.

To address most of the concerns here, rest assured, the Crissic support desk is being monitored on a regular and daily basis, and Crissic customers are not being ignored.

Thank You,

Thanked by 1fazar
  • @QuadraNet_Adam said:
    If anyone is experiencing any issues or just needs someone to talk to about their concerns outside of the ticketing system, you are more than welcome to PM dustinc or myself for assistance - we are always more than happy to help and we're always available.

To address most of the concerns here, rest assured, the Crissic support desk is being monitored on a regular and daily basis, and Crissic customers are not being ignored.

Thank You,

Thanks very much, Adam, and the portal is finally back:)

Thank you!

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Adam has resolved a connectivity issue for me recently. Definitely getting superb support!

• MHS_MarcMHS_Marc Member
    edited October 2015

Is the billing panel down again for everyone else?

• Maximum_VPSMaximum_VPS Member
    edited October 2015

@MHS_Marc Down since about 6AM Pacific time. Hopefully they get this resolved ASAP, again... @QuadraNet_Adam
    @dustinc

• @MHS_Marc thankfully it seems now to be resolved ... we hope not to encounter this AGAIN in the future.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

crissic had a wonderful whmcs pricing

@QuadraNet_Adam after the takeover, increased the price, it still reflects in their whmcs, you can even select the addon, but they say they wont be giving new whmcs's...

can anyone help...

• @agentmishra we have seen no increase in price, just downtime.

• QuadraNet_Adam said: To address most of the concerns here, rest assured, the Crissic support desk is being monitored on a regular and daily basis, and Crissic customers are not being ignored.

I think this is more of a "Wanted Position" rather than "Actual". 6 hours have now lapsed with no response to support ticket due to VPS being down.

It just too long to be down and far from best practice/other providers are achieving.