Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPSes with 10 to 20 IPv4 addresses each
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPSes with 10 to 20 IPv4 addresses each

Hi,

I'm looking for VPSes with 10 to 20 IPv4 addresses each (in Canada or the US) -- since I get asked this all the time, it is not for spamming and you are free to block port 25 incoming/outgoing if you like. They are being used for a proxy service that I'm developing and putting the final touches on. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know or if you are a provider and can give me more information, I'd love that as well.

I'll be looking to make purchases towards the end of next week.

Thanks.

Comments

• What kind of specs are needed for the VPS @omegablue

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2015

What do you need these IPs for ?
    Edit : Got it.

Thanked by 1timnboys
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Any chance you'd be willing to pay with bitcoin? If so I can offer you IPs for cheap with port 25 blocked in any or all of our locations.

• omegablue said: They are being used for a proxy service that I'm developing and putting the final touches on

Thanked by 1XiNiX
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Pmed

• Being used for a proxy so im guessing the specifications for the actual vps is very low?

• Whats the specifications and budget ? we can do this.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

We can do that for you. Pm me.

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

Hi @omegablue, as everyone already asked you. What would be you spec of preferences? We, personally, do have many spares of IP in our USA and EU node. We don't block any ports on all our nodes, unless the DC stated so about 'abusing activities' and we'll notify you as well. We've never suspending our clients. The worst part would be a null-routing. If you are keen on our business models, we might provide you even with a 32 usable IPs on our USA locations. Thanks.

• prices! post prices =)

maybe someone here want this too

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

We can provide these to you at a low price if you can let us know what the proxies are going to be used for first (SOCKS, HTTP, for browsing or specific programs, how much bandwidth, etc) and I can also help you and give you advice as you requested as we have thousands of proxy customers.

We would also require justification form to be filled.

Here's a quote:

20 IPv4

2048MB RAM

1 vCore @ 2GHz

1Gbps Port, 2TB Bandwidth

$30/mo

Coupon code LEB30 for 30% off the quote price.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Depending your budget and VPS specs requirements, we. May be able to offer you something in USA or Canada. Do not hesitate to contact us via ticket.

Regards, David.

• Sorry everyone, I'll try and reply to all the questions tonight. Ended up having a busy day.

• Okay -- I usually like between 2 and 4 gigs of ram and 2 to 4 vcpus. Disk space isn't that important, maybe 15GB. Minimal bandwidth -- usually a few hundred gigs is plenty. I prefer KVM or Xen, OpenVZ is my last resort usually.

• can provide :
    20 ipv4
    4gb ram
    50gb disk
    4 core CPU
    4tb @ 1gbps
    KVM virtualization
    $30/m
    but IPS block is from germany

• @IgniteServers said:
    What kind of specs are needed for the VPS omegablue

Can i get a vps with 50 ips? $3/month?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Jonchun said:

For you man, I can do 2^64.

Francisco

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @Francisco said:
    Francisco

That's a lot of IPs... I don't think I can afford it. Max budget $3.25/month

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Can I get a VPS with 2^64 IP's for $3.24/mo? $3.25 is too expensive for me.

Thanked by 1Francisco