Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Providers with Bitcoin?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Providers with Bitcoin?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to make a comprehensive list of providers that accept Bitcoin as payment/are more anonymous than a normal provider (only needing name and email etc.)

If you have a moment to share your favourite provider who accepts Bitcoin, leave an URL and their required information.

For example:

Ramnode

Valid information

Thanks guys!

Comments

• We do :)

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited September 2015

http://cryto.net/~joepie91/bitcoinvps.html

Edit: Sorry didnt actually read the Op's post. the above list is not exactly what he is seeking

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @Zappie said:
    http://cryto.net/~joepie91/bitcoinvps.html

Edit: Sorry didnt actually read the Op's post. the above list is not exactly what he is seeking

This is quite useful, thanks for your help! :)

• We accept btc.

• Thanks!

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

We also accept BTC.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

We accept Bitcoin

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • Accepting BTC since 2012

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • Well I finally setup coinify after getting that from a thread today.
    so I do accept bitcoin now.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We accept Bitcoin for nearly a year now :)

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • I believe most hosts have the ability to accept BitCoin. Just a good number of them don't want to because of the value fluctuations. I accept Bitcoin. Have for a while now. :)

• We accept btc as well :)

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

vpsgod.com - Accept bitcoin via asmoney

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • Thanks guys, keep them coming!

• GestionDBI and MikroVPS as well.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

We accept BTC as well :)

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2015

@SpeedBus said:
    We accept BTC as well :)

One of the first ones to do so, if I recall correctly :P

EDIT: I believe both UrDN and PRQ do not require any (truthful) personal details beyond an e-mail address. Both accept Bitcoin. UrDN also has customer support over XMPP+OTR, I believe.

Thanked by 20xdragon SpeedBus
  • @joepie91 said:
    EDIT: I believe both UrDN and PRQ do not require any (truthful) personal details beyond an e-mail address. Both accept Bitcoin. UrDN also has customer support over XMPP+OTR, I believe.

I presume that PRQ's Bitcoin pricing is incorrect, right? I'm seeing pricing like 130 BTC/Month.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@0xdragon said:
    I presume that PRQ's Bitcoin pricing is incorrect, right? I'm seeing pricing like 130 BTC/Month.

Yeah, I think they just haven't updated it for a long time, as it's shown the same BTC prices for years. Best to just ask them whether BTC price is based on the USD price at purchase time, or something.

I wouldn't particularly recommend PRQ (let's just say that my customer support experiences with them haven't been very good), but I doubt they're going to charge 130 BTC/month :) I'm hearing good things about UrDN, though.

• @joepie91 said:
    I wouldn't particularly recommend PRQ (let's just say that my customer support experiences with them haven't been very good), but I doubt they're going to charge 130 BTC/month :) I'm hearing good things about UrDN, though.

The thing is with the new Australian Data retention laws, I'm writing a small guide to help people get their own VPNs set up. Luckily the Bitcoin market here works.

The pricing from UrDN does put me off a little bit, but then again PRQ are just as expensive. I'll keep exploring the options!

• Traffic said: GestionDBI and MikroVPS as well.

True, GestionDBI accepts BTC for all of our plans.

https://gestiondbi.com/fr/index.html

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited September 2015

0xdragon said: I presume that PRQ's Bitcoin pricing is incorrect, right? I'm seeing pricing like 130 BTC/Month.

You just found a provider which has not updated price in a while. This is why setting up automated currency exchange mechanisms is needed when dealing with BTC.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Everybody and their aunt supports Bitcoin nowadays, but how about supporting something better, such as DASH or Dogecoin?

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited September 2015

rm_ said: Everybody and their aunt supports Bitcoin nowadays, but how about supporting something better, such as DASH or Dogecoin?

A currency needs a market to evolve. Bitcoin has one, its copycats don't for obvious reasons.

Altcoins are only good for making money off them.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @rm_ said:
    Everybody and their aunt supports Bitcoin nowadays, but how about supporting something better, such as DASH or Dogecoin?

And where can you get these? I can't recommend it to readers if they cannot actively purchase it themselves, or they have to do the rather long route of Cash Deposit -> Bitcoin -> Exchange -> Altcoin.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited September 2015

0xdragon said: And where can you get these? I can't recommend it to readers if they cannot actively purchase it themselves, or they have to do the rather long route of Cash Deposit -> Bitcoin -> Exchange -> Altcoin.

The worst part is, they're the most expensive to buy things with since you're going to pay fees on each step.

Back on topic, here are quite a few providers accepting Bitcoin. And @dacentec

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Traffic said: A currency needs a market to evolve.

At Cryptsy both of these are traded with pretty high volumes. Also at many other sites. It's not like you can only trade BTC and will be struggling to buy or sell the alternatives. Note I picked these two specifically, as having a sizable following and at least something special about them.

0xdragon said: And where can you get these?

https://www.dashpay.io/direct-purchase/
    http://dogecoin.com/ bottom of the page "Get", e.g. http://www.weselldoges.com/

And actually its more of a question not where they can get, but why not target people who already have those. E.g. the Dogecoin reddit has 85000 members, most of whom are highly enthusiastic about the currency and sometimes will gladly use and promote any Dogecoin-supporting service or store. And you are telling all those people to go FOAD because you only accept BTC.

Traffic said: you're going to pay fees on each step.

If you'e referring to the steps he listed, then nope, trading cryptocoins back and forth into each other is nearly free (e.g. only 0.5% withdrawal fee at Cryptsy).

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @rm_ said:
    If you'e referring to the steps he listed, then nope, trading cryptocoins back and forth into each other is nearly free (e.g. only 0.5% withdrawal fee at Cryptsy).

So, are there any providers offering payment in Dogecoin? :)

• We do as well.