Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Payment Gateway /Credit Card /Debit card
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Payment Gateway /Credit Card /Debit card

Hi
I am looking for a credit debit card (virtual acceptable too) to accept skrill to load funds and also to swift wire to pakistan(Not necessary).Is there any?

Also...How to convert bit coin to skrill and also how do you convert bitcoin to local currency and swift wire it to your country?

P.S....I am a freelancer.com person and I don't like payoneer...:-(

Comments

• @noaman said:
    Hi
    I am looking for a credit debit card (virtual acceptable too) to accept skrill to load funds and also to swift wire to pakistan(Not necessary).Is there any?

Also...How to convert bit coin to skrill and also how do you convert bitcoin to local currency and swift wire it to your country?

P.S....I am a freelancer.com person and I don't like payoneer...:-(

Unfortunately Payoneer is the only option.

If you earn more than $500 per month, ask them to wire transfer. Your account need to be in good standing.

• @thekiller freelancer should start paying using BTC

• Please note if wire transfer may need to incur the sender and receiver's fee.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

you need a vcc to load funds to skrill...

may be i can help you.

do me a pm

• Just why don't you try paypal ?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

I doubt why you don't like Payoneer, any special reason ??

• No special reasons...for disliking payoneer

Paypal not allowed in my country

I have in skrill.I need a VCC that supports skrill or a bitcoin coversions from skrill

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@noaman said:
    No special reasons...for disliking payoneer

Paypal not allowed in my country

I have in skrill.I need a VCC that supports skrill or a bitcoin coversions from skrill

I didn't understand yet. What you need actually ? I mean what you are trying to do !

If I understand it clearly, then you want a Card which can be loaded through Skrill ? Then, Payoneer is the Easiest & Best Option. Sign up with them, get the Card in Hand, Activate it, Activate USPS (US Payment Service), Verify your Skrill Account, Add that US Bank Account in Skrill & withdraw the money. It will cone within 4-5 Days (Takes time from Skrill though) & you can use it from Card.

• You may wish to try Revolut: https://revolut.com/r/alexanxb

• @mahfuz

I am not in US

• And I dont think they allow wire transfers to pakistan.....I was looking for other options

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

You can withdraw in Skrill and find a trusted exchanger who can send you money in BitCoins. By doing this, you will lose some % of the hard earned money, but never the less, you will get them :D

• @blaze...
    I fear losing all of them...That is the problem :-)

scam

fraud

• payoneer recomended dude,

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Then you have Payoneer.

What about Paxum ? did you try them ? Also, is 2Checkout available for Pakistan ?

• If you need to exchange bitcoin to skrill or payza ( and vice versa ) I can recommend goldux.com :)

• @Blaze

Yes I think it is available...Btw I am waiting for my revolut card to arrive.

• @ai7 said:

So how much did you get this month with the Advcash affiliate program?

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

deadbeef said: @ai7 said:

So how much did you get this month with the Advcash affiliate program?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@noaman said:

Payoneer = 0 fees totally worth the trouble.

• Layer03Layer03 Member, Host Rep

Try advcash they have an load via skrill option.