Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Billing.24khost.com - Back Online
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Billing.24khost.com - Back Online

24khost24khost Member
edited December 2012 in General

At this time are billing system and ordering system is currently unavailable. We are in contact with turnkey internet to find out what the issue is. As we were not advised of any coming downtime.

Will update soon.

Update. Turnkey was affected by a network issue of which we have not been given any details.

Comments

• So this is your support forum now? :D

• DeanDean Member
    edited December 2012

My PBX also went down - just spoken to Joe J via their support chat and he's said they are working on it.

My first downtime with them, so been really happy :-) Hopefully it'll be back soon.

• @DeanClinton Did they say what the problem is.

• No but this is where a lot of my customers come from @ztec.

Just easier to find an answer here if I start a ticket. Looks a little more widespread than I thought though unless I and DeanClinton are on the same Xen Server.

• DeanDean Member
    edited December 2012

I'm on a Windows HVM VPS - worker91

They never said what was up, sorry! He did say that as he was writing the message to me (which was seconds after I got the notification) someone was taking a look as he was typing :)

I'm back online.

• @ztec

I second you here; instead of posting on a forum saying 'sorry guys, we dun goofed' They should just update their main site; or throw an e-mail out, if not, await for the first thread and post an explanation.

• We are back up now.

• DeanDean Member
    edited December 2012

"We are currently experiencing a network disruption on our VPS platform. This is not service disruption and everything is back online."

Am I dumb in the fact that I thought they were one and the same?

• well if the vps was down hardware wise how can that be a network issue?

• No, what I meant was that I assumed VPS Down = Service disruption. Network Down = Service disruption.

• per there control panel it showed the server down. It had been rebooted.

• So VPS didnt turn off, but all network connectiosn were down? Same thing theoetically.

• @24khost Mine showed as down in the panel too, but has been up (just not contactable, as per the network issue).

Asterisk info:
    System Uptime: 5 weeks, 5 days, 5 hours, 45 minutes
    Asterisk Uptime: 5 weeks, 5 days, 5 hours, 44 minutes

• No @eastonch my vps was actually down.

• hrmmmmm I did try and reboot mine when the panel said it was down, maybe it did reboot during that time.

• that could explain it.

• Probably :) That's why I didn't hit reboot - didn't want to destroy my 5 week no-reboot history ;)

• Even though I had a free 9 months worth of turnkey VPS package available to me (due to last year's black friday special, some issues then credited me for a year because of those issues), I decided not to use them even if free because they're prone to these kind of problems regularly it would seem.

• @Zen said: Better to open the thread as a provider than to let some random open it and let the horse beating begin because one tin foil guy said something random which sparked a... BUTTERFLY EFFECT.

Valid point I guess if nobody here minds.

• SWEET. I'm so happy you told us!

• @Kairus well are you now?

• We were all wondering when it'll be back online as community.

• LOL! I just figured it was the perfect place to host it as alot of customers from here.