Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPXcore? What happened?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPXcore? What happened?

UGVPSUGVPS Member
edited December 2012 in General

Anyone know what happened to IPXcore? I was going to buy one of their vps (ironic) and i get this when trying to checkout.

"Gateway Module 'libertyreserve' is Missing"

sighs I hope everything is ok, I liked them =P

-Crystal

Comments

• @UGVPS said: Gateway Module 'libertyreserve' is Missing

If you're trying to pay with Liberty Reserve, It may have been disabled after this.

• UGVPSUGVPS Member
    edited December 2012

this happens after clicking "add to cart and checkout" i don't even get to pick who i want to use. Its like its the only payment option selected and its deleted. :(

• @UGVPS said: this happens after clicking "add to cart and checkout"

Whoops, looks like you're right..

@phxadam @Damian

• @UGVPS said: "Gateway Module 'libertyreserve' is Missing"

sighs I hope everything is ok, I liked them =P

Nothing a support ticket couldn't fix now queue up the tin foil hat crowd to wildly speculate on what is going on

• IPXCore is not down, its just that like me most providers are disabling unused payment gateways

• Past 3 WHMCS billing gateway issues:
    Liberty Reserve
    Google Checkout (today)
    Paypal (today)

My guess is @UGVPS doesn't get WHMCS emails

• Wait Paypal?

Isn't that only for 4.5 and the older bunch?

• @Wintereise said: Isn't that only for 4.5

Yes just 4.5

It's getting late and maybe scaring somebody into frantically checking WHMCS' site may make them consider getting security alerts to their mobile device ;-)

• Its fixed. We don't accept Liberty Reserve, somehow it keeps getting activated.

• Yeah i was going to say... Pretty odd. =P I knew you guys didnt deadpool or anything. Figured something got overlooked/ghosted.