Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

prepaid card , no international fees
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

prepaid card , no international fees

Is there any prepaid gift card which has no international transaction fees?

Comments

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR
  • Thanks. Will check

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Get Neteller ! :)

Thanked by 1gorengo

This is from the Same Gateway as Neteller (Optimal Payments Plc). I judt checked !

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • Interesting, the question is would most hosts accept it (some don't like prepaid cards)

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

Cannot recommend neteller. For anything there's a fee (exchange fee, if card is in different currency than your account there, and you pay in another currency, you pay the exchange twice). And they send A LOT of mails with "promotions".

• @dragon2611 said:
    Interesting, the question is would most hosts accept it (some don't like prepaid cards)

What I would consider even more interesting myself is: will it work as a UK-based or US-based credit card, for things like NextIssue that require a "local" card and refuse virtual ones.

@patrick7 said:
    Cannot recommend neteller. For anything there's a fee (exchange fee, if card is in different currency than your account there, and you pay in another currency, you pay the exchange twice). And they send A LOT of mails with "promotions".

Yes, they have exchange fee. Why not you set your Card in USD & Most of the payments are in USD. I just pay exchange fee in Hetzner where it's Euro.

And, yes, they sent a lot of promotional Emails. I think, there's a unsubscribe link.

• patrick7patrick7 Member, LIR

I live in switzerland and created the account in CHF. To change currency, they charge 15$... And they don't offer cards in chf. So I'm the idiot and have to pay either 15$ to change currency or 6% for each transaction...

• American Express offers cards without currency conversion fees and foreign fees. Yearly fee is expensive (around EUR 100) for AMEX Gold but offers lounge access in airports and other travel benefits.