Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AllDeleted.com - 7 Year Old Domain / Make Offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AllDeleted.com - 7 Year Old Domain / Make Offer

RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep
edited December 2012 in Offers

I am listing the domain "ALLDELETED.COM" for private offers. To be clear, this is NOT a domain auction, rather a domain listed for private offers via private messaged.

Be sure to check out the value of the domain: valuate.com

Basic info:
Domain Name: alldeleted.com
Registrar: Name.com LLC
Expiration Date: 2013-08-27 12:30:00
Creation Date: 2005-08-27 12:30:00

If you have any questions, please list them in the domain thread.

Comments

• this guy is serious.. he wants buku bucks.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@David_P Domain is 7 years old, it's not going down without a fight :)

Seems like Valuate is suffering from some major fail

• @bamb, what is the site url?

• @bamn said: Seems like Valuate is suffering from some major fail

LET = priceless ;)

@ErawanArifNugroho said: what is the site url?

valuate.com?

@bamn It goes off the value of the DOMAIN, not the site, content, or ranking.

• @RobertJFClarke said: It goes off the value of the DOMAIN, not the site, content, or ranking.

How does one value such a domain? Seems like a weird metric

Compared your domain for sale to LowEndBox with some odd results.. LEB was regged 2/1/08, your is 7 years old. Valuate just seems like an odd "value" website that does not make sense at all.

@bamn As I said, it's judging the name alone. Not the content, or anything put on the website before.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, no.

• @Wintereise said: Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, no.

I'll pay $1.200 for AllDeleted.com - I think that site is accurate.

@concerto49 That's an online valuation site, you can choose to offer lower than that if you'd like.

• I think the online valuations are not right !

• And BAMN You are sick !!!

• RE Valuate.com - I've got one that it says is worth $3,600 - I doubt that the community hosted there would appreciate it if I sold it. Damn!

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited December 2012

Online domain valuation pages give just basic idea considering different aspects of domain and they are ok for this with using some common sense however at the end of the day domains are only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. It's nothing wrong to use valuation pages as reference considering that potential buyers on this site aren't complete idiots.

Another known domain valuation engine http://www.estibot.com appraised alldeleted.com with $ 1,200 USD value.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited December 2012

Online valuations are a waste of time. I sold a domain last week for £2,200, up to the point I had this guy email me I valued it at pocket change and most people would have agreed. To him it was the perfect name.

So at the end of the day a domain is only ever worth what someone is willing to pay.

• It's value depends on the beholder's eyes? thats right, right?

• That domain value site is a joke. I personally think you're looking for too much out of that domain @RobertJFClarke