Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a website developed
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a website developed

Hi,

My friend wants to get his new website developed. Requirement is for a simple tech support site.

What i have ?

1) Domain and a Openvz VPS from RamNode.

What else do I require?

Suggestion please

For the pricing please PM me.

Comments

• scyscy Member
    edited September 2015

Hi

1 install nginx+php-fpm+mariadb on vps

2 go to wordpress.org

3 download on server

4 install

done

enjoy :)

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2015

A web developer?

• For 2000 US dollars I can design you a website. Thanks

• MarkG said: For 2000 US dollars I can design you a website. Thanks

I can do it for $2500 turnkey incl. maintenance for 1 year, 200% money back if it is ever hacked (that's right, you will be $2500 up on the deal if the site is hacked). The anti-hack guarantee holds for as long as you renew maintenance contract at $100/yr + dedicated hosting costs. Maintenance does not include any new features. I will also find decent dedicated hosting for it as it is not possible to make hacking guarantees on OpenVZ. You do not, however, get shell access or access to any of the code or server configuration under this deal. Turnkey only. Site content must relate to a business that is legal in the U.S. and not government regulated in the U.S.

(Hope it's not against LET rules to bid on this without having been vetted as a hosting provider).

• Free advice only goes so far. And no one will be generous enough to do the work for you (in general).

So wych is right, if you're too much out of your depth, you need to pay someone to help you. Otherwise, find somewhere quiet for the next 3 months while you grasp the fundamentals of how to build and maintain a site.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • ricardo said: somewhere quiet for the next 3 months while you grasp the fundamentals

Depends how fast you are of course. I believe than in a few days (at worse week) you can grasp the fundamentals..

• If its for a client (paying friend) I would suggest hiring a professional rather than learning the fundamentals and having a go.

Especially since its for a tech support provider, visitors would expect a high quality site for someone in that business area.

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Hi,

We can develop fully customized, SEO and mobile friendly website for you for € 499,-

For more information you can check our website www.elkupi.com

I hope to have informed you enough.

Regards,

Eldar Kouptsov

Project Manager
    [email protected]

• qtriangleqtriangle Member
    edited September 2015

A nice support site can be developed at a reasonable budget, please refer to www.qtriangle.in

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

I have some free time. If you create a ticket with us and give us more information I can personally direct you on doing everything within your budget and I'll offer you some basic support through Skype if you have further questions.

• You may find open source script for that. Google it to find out.

• $2500?

I think I'll hire a local web designer, thank you very much :)

• @FlamesRunner said:
    $2500?

I can do it for 2400$

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

If you don't know how to install and configure php, etc then install any free lightweight control panel and install wordpress or use html page.

• @FlamesRunner said:
    $2500?

I'm a local web designer (probably not local to you) and $2500 sounds about right. On the face of it you install Wordpress, add a theme and bung on a few plugins. In reality, design, configuration, population and training takes a long time to do.

Thanked by 2Junkless wych
  • Around my area, I can get a decent website from scratch, including hosting for $800-$1000.

• Different corners of the world, different cost of living and hence (surprise, surprise) - different pricing.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • Just hire someone from fiverr.

• @4n0nx said:
    Just hire someone from fiverr.

pay peanuts, get monkeys.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • wych said: pay peanuts, get monkeys.

If you had an infinite amount of monkeys typing for an infinite period of time, you would end up with a great website.

• @4n0nx said:
    If you had an infinite amount of monkeys typing for an infinite period of time, you would end up with a great website.

Assuming they all used the same set of standards and were organized. Else you get messy code soup.

• 4n0nx said: If you had an infinite amount of monkeys typing for an infinite period of time, you would end up with a great website.

If you had an infinite period of time its safe to say you would also have a near endless supply of money so could pay for a website to be built and play with the monkeys...

• We can develop fully customized, SEO and mobile friendly website for you for € 499,-

Too bad it's like Geocities' cousin :D

• JamesBotJamesBot Member
    edited October 2015

I'll do it horribly for ten bucks, still probably better then the guy that wants 2 grand.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Necro closure.

This discussion has been closed.