Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net expiration - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net expiration

2»

Comments

• rm_ said: The only one being ridiculous here is you, as for them they are just copy-pasting you the template they have put together for any non-payment cases, from 2 EUR to 2000 EUR.

Rules are rules, got it. The thing is that they immediately brought up collection agency without even trying to contact and solve the problem directly with me.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited September 2015

Maniac said: The thing is that they immediately brought up collection agency without even trying to contact and solve the problem directly with me.

The thing is that you immediately stopped paying without even trying to contact them and ask abount cancellation.

Thanked by 2wych Maounique
  • ManiacManiac Member
    edited September 2015

rm_ said: The thing is that you immediately stopped paying without even trying to contact them and ask abount cancellation.

I'm their freaking customer! Obviously it doesn't mean that I'm allowed to just stop paying for my services, but they could try. Other than their TOS I haven't seen any instruction that you have to cancel the server before the 20th of the month.

• @Maniac: You got five reminders to pay your invoice before I have finally contacted you personally, still I got not any reply from you on the ticket.

Thanked by 3rm_ Lee Maounique
  • bene_online said: You got five reminders to pay your invoice before I have finally contacted you personally, still I got not any reply from you on the ticket.

I've responded to your ticket and paid the invoice as soon as I've read it. Online.net technical support told me that they've been trying to phone me, but I didn't receive a single call.

• OK, then sorry, maybe the ticket got assigned to one of my colleagues.
    If the invoice is paid everything is fine, just keep in mind to request termination in the future and not just stop paying for it.