Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3-4TB storage, decent cpu, bandwidth needed. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

3-4TB storage, decent cpu, bandwidth needed.

2»

Comments

• Can I fill the space, have massive writes etc / do whatever I like with the storage?

• It's not unstainable if it's just one client....

• @IgniteServers said:
    I can pretty much have a custom plan made to meet these specifications about $7.00/mo

E5 Processor - 3 vCPu - 5000GB Bandwidth - 4TB Storage

What have you been smoking?!

• Nothing against you @IgniteServers but i'm not looking for a server that will disappear overnight. $7 a month for that means either I'm getting screwed or you are and i'm not about that life.

Still fielding actual offers, preferably from someone with better business since than @IgniteServers

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • If I was getting screwed I wouldn't have offered it @Novalak but anyways suite yourself.

• @IgniteServers said:
    If I was getting screwed I wouldn't have offered it Novalak but anyways suite yourself.

$7/mo for 4TB? hahahahahaah

• @Jonchun said:
    $7/mo for 4TB? hahahahahaah

It wasnt a public offer it was a one time offer just because you possible cant offer it does not mean it cant be offered as a one time deal.

• @Novalok said:
    Nothing against you IgniteServers but i'm not looking for a server that will disappear overnight. $7 a month for that means either I'm getting screwed or you are and i'm not about that life.

Still fielding actual offers, preferably from someone with better business since than IgniteServers

Wise choice. Even if he could manage these offers it's not worth the risk. ServerHub do storage VPS' in Dallas iirc.

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    Wise choice. Even if he could manage these offers it's not worth the risk. ServerHub do storage VPS' in Dallas iirc.

Exactly what risk are you talking about?

• @IgniteServers said:
    Exactly what risk are you talking about?

The risk of hosting with an BudgetVM reseller that's offering ridiculously unsustainable deals at cost because he wants a $7/month client?

The risk of hosting with someone who has blatant spelling errors all over their website?

The risk of hosting with someone who registered their domain not even one MONTH ago, and is now spamming up LET with GVH style offers?

I can go on if you'd like...

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited September 2015

@Jonchun said:
    I can go on if you'd like...

Well for one most of the servers I host off are from OVH just to correct you on that. I do infact resell dedicated servers from BudgetVM but most host who are on LET resell servers from somewhere.

Yes my domain was registered less that a month ago and I have a load of registered clients from LET who love my hosting service even though I might resell some of my services that does not mean I am a risk to anyone.

As far as the spelling errors on my website ill be sure to have my editor take a look at it with no problem but thanks for the heads up.

At least im not like some host on here who claim to be this and that and are a piece of crap just thought I would point that out! to whom it may be of some concern.

I currently have 6 servers with OVH and they are pretty much the mainframe of my business and believe me my company is no risk to anyone.

network status: https://nixstats.com/report/55fcc2b465689edd1b8b4567

Anyways to conclude this NONE of you run my business I do so I can offer anykind of packages I want. Your not the one paying or running my company I am. I am as honest as any other host on here and am here for the same purpose.

If im a risk so are you.

• @IgniteServers said:
    At least im not like some host on here who claim to be this and that and are a piece of crap just thought I would point that out! to whom it may be of some concern.

There is no way you can make that deal work. It's $7... Dacentec use used drives and could not come close to that... How do you not see that as a risk from somebody?

Everything you've done is literally just GVH all over again...

Take a step back, think for a moment and then re-evaluate your pricing and such.

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    Take a step back, think for a moment and then re-evaluate your pricing and such.

Like I said before it was a one time offer we actually do not offer that as a standard package.