Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for vps windows with ram 8gb / port network 1Gb/s [ protected ddos server ] budget 35usd
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for vps windows with ram 8gb / port network 1Gb/s [ protected ddos server ] budget 35usd

Hello

i looking vps for gaming server, i just need server with 2 port open in antiddos tcp

Comments

• Go get a dedicated server with that budget and install windows.

• @WHT said:
    Go get a dedicated server with that budget and install windows.

can you help me where i can get the dedicated server with antiddos like my budget, thank you

• So You Start is close to your budget. They offer 16 GB of RAM at 30 EUR/mo, but I'm not sure if they provide Windows.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2015

We offer Windows plans with protection. This is almost within your budget and it's specifically for gaming. If you create a ticket I can knock off the last $5 for you.

WINGAME-8G

8GB RAM

2 Full CPU vCore @ 2GHz

40GB SSD RAID 10 Storage

4TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps

$40

Verelox said: So You Start is close to your budget. They offer 16 GB of RAM at 30 EUR/mo, but I'm not sure if they provide Windows.

They do offers Windows, but it's +$25 per month. Then there's also a setup fee, so if you stagger that over 6 months, I believe it ends up being something like $42 per month +$25 for Windows + $14 = $81 server. It may end up being cheaper in Euros but it's still in excess of $60.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2015

Hey there!

Here is our top offer to meet your request:

• 5GB RAM
    • 55GB Pure SSD (RAID10)
    • 4 full vCores @ 2.66GHz
    • 10TB @ 100Mbps

Price: $32/month

Let me know if you are interested. We can do 6GB RAM with 66GB Pure SSD for around $39/month

The network comes with DDoS protection.

• @yhuza said:
    Hello

i looking vps for gaming server, i just need server with 2 port open in antiddos tcp

Hello we can offer you a dedicated server:

Xeon E3-1270
    2 x 3.5GHz
    8GB DDR3
    500GB SATA
    10TB / 100 Mbps port
    1 Gbps / 500K PPS

You can have IPMI and install windows server cost is $59/mo I can throw in a $15 off discount.