Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scaleway-like hosting providers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Scaleway-like hosting providers?

Are they the only ones for the price?

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited September 2015

ya, exepct there is some ARM in CZ. http://www.finalhosting.cz/

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited September 2015

There was a person on let who'd colocate your rasperry pi, which is similar but weaker than c1s on sw.

I don't know who that person is, so good luck.

• I guess,@MSPnick offers rasperry pi colocation

• ditlevditlev Member, Top Host, Host Rep

any of you guys tried them? Do you have clients ready with ARM ready/compliant workloads?

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

@ditlev said:
    any of you guys tried them? Do you have clients ready with ARM ready/compliant workloads?

I tried to get some of NIXStats processing nodes working on their nodes, most packages were available but I had issues with it being 32bit.

Performance was also pretty low end (about 30-40% of the sandbox instance at runabove).

They made a pretty nice panel. Also like the fact that you can easily order an instance without a public ip.

Thanked by 1ditlev
  • ditlevditlev Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited September 2015

@vfuse said:
    They made a pretty nice panel. Also like the fact that you can easily order an instance without a public ip.

it's a great offering. I like the idea of micro servers, back in the days we even experimented with setting up walls of 'plug servers' like these in our DC's:

:)

D

• programerprogramer Member
    edited September 2015

Hetzner have ARM based servers but not in this price range

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited September 2015