Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something useful, maybe?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Something useful, maybe?

Hello, I'm posting this thread because I'm a strong believer of this community and the LEB website. I don't have a lot of knowledge when it comes to configuring servers / programming, but I can quite confidently say that I have ample knowledge as far as user interface design / mobile design is concerned.

Think of this as giving back to the community, and as a learning project for myself.

Couple of years back, I was active in doing design work for just about any media types, but I love the military so I joined and had to stop everything due to being in bootcamp, etc.

Anyways, now I feel like I have some time to spare, and I figure I really couldn't leave IT stuff so now I'm thinking of a project that will help out a lot of people on LET, as well as providers.

I want to design a hosting control panel (VPS, Dedicated, Shared, Reselling, etc)., and publish it as a free/open source project, and I'd need support from the LET community to do this, i.e. chop the design and code it, provide a web server to host it, but ultimately, all source files will be stored via Github, or whatever the majority prefers.

Yes, I've done a couple of panels before.

No, I don't want any money from this at all. I really just want to give back, as well as get my mindset back on track onto doing design, because this is what I really wanted to do ever since, besides being in the military.

If you are interested, please let me know. The link to my (very old, not updated recently) portfolio, is on my signature. Other link is http://dribbble.com/rgenzon

Thank you.

Thanked by 1XiNiX