Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live Football streaming
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Live Football streaming

Hi
I am looking to create a personal live streaming football website ...
I can configure it at my end but what i dont understand is how to find the streaming links so I can show them using My server...

Comments

• @noaman said:
    Hi
    I am looking to create a personal live streaming football website ...
    I can configure it at my end but what i dont understand is how to find the streaming links so I can show them using My server...

American 'football' or 'soccer' football?

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • In both cases be aware that you will get bombed with DMCA notices sooner or later.

• http://www.tvonlinestreams.com/

Or grab them from livetv.ru

• Yea grab them from those underground streams or use a betting one then set it to run through vlc media player

• I am looking to avoid dmca notices..
    Any legal ways?

Also i want to create my own streams directly from the channel...Basically I want to do it add free...

• @noaman said:
    I am looking to avoid dmca notices..
    Any legal ways?

Also i want to create my own streams directly from the channel...Basically I want to do it add free...

No legal ways, these sports are heavily licensed and aggressively protected.

Thanked by 2netomx doghouch
  • Guess..got to do the wrong way then

• if you want to run your own streams you would need to either have the paid channel on your end and set it up to stream online. But you would need some sort of cable pay package on your side if you want to run your own add-free stream. Taking them from other streams will almost always have adds or unpredicted drops.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@noaman said:
    Guess..got to do the wrong way then

will it be private or public?

• salakis said: In both cases be aware that you will get bombed with DMCA notices sooner or later.

The new one is not DMCA notices but subpoenas from the FBI.

• Locatei it in a Spanish server - they don't seem to care

• @ceibaNet

That was what I was looking for btw....how much do they cost?

• @netomx
    Unfortunately for private...if there would be....but I could create an account for you...if you wish...

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@noaman said:
    netomx
    Unfortunately for private...if there would be....but I could create an account for you...if you wish...

if it is mexican soccer, i'm in. If it is private, i dont think you ever get any trouble

• I would avoid Spain. I used to use wiziwig for streams but take a look at:

http://www.wiziwig.tv/offline.html

• noaman said: I am looking to avoid dmca notices.. Any legal ways?

Trollolololol

• @Nekki

We should try to host this stuff on USA servers... I can't wait for the wonderful copyright infringement notices, a cease and desist order and a beautiful DMCA notice :)

• @doghouch said:
    Nekki

We should try to host this stuff on USA servers... I can't wait for the wonderful copyright infringement notices, a cease and desist order and a beautiful DMCA notice :)

I'll leave that to you mate, don't fancy dealing with the lawyers from Fox or whoever had the EPL rights in the US.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @noaman said:
    ceibaNet

That was what I was looking for btw....how much do they cost?

can't say about price, it would depend on your local cable provider. You'd have to buy the sports package and then set it up to stream from your tv or pc. That's as far as i know about something like this.

But you will get DMCA'd it's just a matter of time

This discussion has been closed.