Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPv4 addresses
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPv4 addresses

Hello LET,

So yesterday I made my topic here: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/63617/looking-for-someone-to-let-me-resell-vps-dedicated

Asking for someone to let me become a reseller and I finally settled with IgniteServers. I purchased their strongest dedicated offer with full support totaling a $110. Now I was told, for me to continue I would have to pay a one time fee. Bulk buying 40-80 IPv4 addresses for my SolusVM, what would be a reasonable price for that? I'm very new to this and I don't know a lot, that's why I look forward to hearing what you all have to say. Thank you!

Comments

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited September 2015

About a dollar per IP

Edit: i can t seem to read

• Well it depends from provider to provider, due to ipv4 exhaustion wont be cheap though.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited September 2015

joodle said: About a dollar per IP

$1 one time fee per IP, really? I don't think they are OVH.

• @masterqqq said:
    Well it depends from provider to provider, due to ipv4 exhaustion wont be cheap though.

I was told they got their IP blocks from ARIN.

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited September 2015

@ragnaroksrv said:

Are they leasing you the ip block your provider should have quote a price. If its a one time fee probably around 3-5usd we looking unless their ovh.

• ragnaroksrvragnaroksrv Member
    edited September 2015

@masterqqq said:
    Are they leasing you the ip block your provider should have quote a price. If its a one time fee than most likely their leasing the ip block to you.

Leasing IP block?

The first time I was told it was going to be $3 a month per IP, but this morning I was notified it would be a one time fee if I buy in BULK.

• Ask them for clarification of the pricing options.

• @ragnaroksrv said:

I edited my post previously to make it clearer if its 3 usd per ip and their asking for a one time fee than I guess it be 3x(amt of ips)x(a certain percentage) that will have to depend on their quote.

Thanked by 1ragnaroksrv
  • @masterqqq said:
    I edited my post previously to make it clearer if its 3 usd per ip and their asking for a one time fee than I guess it be 3x(amt of ips)x(a certain percentage) that will have to depend on their quote.

Okay thank you for the response, I feel better now to know a little more!

• Well i cant resist to this junk...

Ignite... Registered before 18 days and you passed so many experienced providers and choosed him. Am sure, that only the owner of this domain can open such threads.

I dont think that you fool us... You fool yourself baby bo.

• WHT said: Well i cant resist to this junk...

Ignite... Registered before 18 days and you passed so many experienced providers and choosed him. Am sure, that only the owner of this domain can open such threads.

still better than pretending to be someone else while advertising your own company with an affiliate link

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • hahaha you got me. Also Ignitejunk founder?

• $0.50 monthly? Cheaper with renting ARIN blocks

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited September 2015

@WHT said:
    Well i cant resist to this junk...

Excuse me he possible got the wrong information from one of our new staff representatives the IP's are $3.00 per IP and one time payment as they are the same price from OVH. I dont have anything to hide about my company man we resell off OVH its point blank and obvious I have cloud software with them and its not cheap I also have 2 dedicated servers with them.

https://nixstats.com/report/55fcc2b465689edd1b8b4567

Look man I try and do the best I can and offer the best I can with what I have if you dont care for my company then steer clear dont try and put a bad taste in other peoples mouth about my company when you have not even tried any of our products.

Just saying man no need to throw shade.

• @IgniteServers said:
    Just saying man no need to throw shade.

@ragnaroksrv the price is $3 per IP one time payment if you buy 50+ IP's we can offer dicsounts.

Thanked by 1ragnaroksrv
  • @IgniteServers said:
    ragnaroksrv the price is $3 per IP one time payment if you buy 50+ IP's we can offer dicsounts.

Thank you IgniteServers, sounds good! We can talk more on Skype.

• @ragnaroksrv said:
    Thank you IgniteServers, sounds good! We can talk more on Skype.

Great Patrick should be over skype right now working on your project if you have any probems feel free to let him know.

Thanked by 1ragnaroksrv
  • going rate is $1.50 unless your buying a very large block of ips /24 /22 ranges start getting cheaper