Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS vulnerability: Google Checkout module - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS vulnerability: Google Checkout module

13»

Comments

• So i guess it's a good thing that google checkout works only for a couple of countries.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2012

wHmcs

H for hackers friendly ;)

-- User friendly and hacker friendly

• After applying this update Google Checkout is unable to authenticate with our WHMCS. I guess thats one way to stop fake transactions.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Patch worked fine for us.

• @KuJoe said: Patch worked fine for us.

Not for me, google is sending me nastygrams it is unable to callback. "We've made several unsuccessful attempts to send order notifications to your notification callback URL"

When I check the integration console "We encountered an error trying to access your server at https://hostigation.com/billing/modules/gateways/callback/googlecheckout.php -- the error we got is Send failed with code: 401. Response body was: Failed to Get Basic Authentication Headers"

And my ticket submitted to WHMCS yesterday afternoon has the following update this morning "I have been unable to isolate the exact cause at this time, so I am currently escalating this ticket to our Level 2 Queue for a further investigation. We aim to reply to Level 2 tickets within 72 hours, however we will be updating this ticket as soon as we have more information."

So for now, I am manually applying credit when payment is made via Google