Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for someone to let me resell VPS/Dedicated
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for someone to let me resell VPS/Dedicated

ragnaroksrvragnaroksrv Member
edited September 2015 in Requests

Hello, I recently started my website and I'm new at this and so I'd like to start off by becoming a reseller if anyone would let me. I'm running WHMCS on my website and I heard it's possible to resell with API from you as a provider. Please let me know if you're offering such service and shed me some more light on this. Thank you! (Big plus if they are DDoS protected to some extent.)

Comments

• nope please get your own vps's/dedicated's please as there is shared/reseller plans like this(not dedicated though only vps related) but no I don't think they would allow you to do anything at all unless you was under their whmcs, their network, etc for security reasons and billing reasons.
    and so they could terminate your access, and everything if you don't pay up or get kicked.

• ragnaroksrvragnaroksrv Member
    edited September 2015

@timnboys said:
    and so they could terminate your access, and everything if you don't pay up or get kicked.

That makes sense, thank you for the fast response. Still looking if anyone would want to accept me, here's my website: https://ragnaroksrv.com/

• @ragnaroksrv said:

you have got to be kidding? minecraft?
    that market is way too saturated and just not at all what is allowed here please I see you are new so since you are new and people don't know you very well(and furthermore wouldn't take a chance on a new person especially selling anything like minecraft which isn't what this community is about it is related more to vps/dedicated so no I don't think anyone would even try to take a chance on a newbie reason being we really don't know if you are like some of the undesirables here that did get banned like for instance mtwiscool or nuggets or worse --- if you don't know who these people are look around this forum you should have no trouble whatsoever figuring out about them)

• @timnboys said:
    that market is way too saturated and just not at all what is allowed here please I see you are new so since you are new and people don't know you very well(and furthermore wouldn't take a chance on a new person especially selling anything like minecraft which isn't what this community is about it is related more to vps/dedicated so no I don't think anyone would even try to take a chance on a newbie reason being we really don't know if you are like some of the undesirables here that did get banned like for instance mtwiscool or nuggets or worse --- if you don't know who these people are look around this forum you should have no trouble whatsoever figuring out about them)

Okay sir, I'm sorry if I may have aggravated you. I'll search and look them up and no, not Minecraft. It's for Ragnarok game servers.

• @ragnaroksrv said:
    Okay sir, I'm sorry if I may have aggravated you. I'll search and look them up and no, not Minecraft. It's for Ragnarok game servers.

oh you didn't aggravate me I see this all the time on this forum lol
    game servers? sorry but honestly when I see the word "game servers" yea it usually is related to minecraft or some other game.

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited September 2015

What size servers are you looking to sell as far as RAM? Also whats your server budget /mo

Thanked by 1ragnaroksrv
  • @IgniteServers said:
    What size servers are you looking to sell as far as RAM?

Starting from 512mb RAM and going up to 4096 or so, I also wish to resell dedis if possible.

• afterSt0rmafterSt0rm Member
    edited September 2015

@timnboys said:
    yea it usually is related to minecraft or some other game

I think that's pretty obvious that "game servers" are related to games. Anyway, let the guy be happy and try what he wants to try. Some countries do have a good market for game servers actually (Brazil as a example). Don't be so hateful man...

EDIT: typos >.<

Thanked by 1ragnaroksrv
  • @EkaatyLinux said:
    I think that's pretty obvious that "game servers" are relates to games I think. Anyway, let the guy be happy and try what he wants to try. Some countries do have a good market for game servers actually (Brazil as a example). Don't be so hateful man...

don't worry I am not hateful I could at least see this going somewhere(not like real fast or possibly real far unless it was marketed in a high wanted market)

but if the op is serious about this and really wants to resell whatever he can contact me via sales ticket on my blesta: http://my.cubedata.net/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/add/1/
    so I can see what I can do for him I ask to put it in a ticket for accounting reasons so I will have a record of this(what was agreed to, what the price agreed to, etc)

Thanked by 1ragnaroksrv
  • ZareZare Member, Host Rep

You can resell our DDoS protected UK servers, we are just about to launch a WHMCS module too :)

• Thank you everyone for your response and offers, I went with IgniteServers and am not currently looking. But possible I'll soon again when I need more locations, thank you!

• @ragnaroksrv said:
    Thank you everyone for your response and offers, I went with IgniteServers and am not currently looking. But possible I'll soon again when I need more locations, thank you!

Im happy we could get you setup with the perfect plan to fit your needs.

Thanked by 1ragnaroksrv
  • You may try the reseller plans from hostmybytes.com or hudsonvalleyhost.com

Thanked by 1ragnaroksrv
  • SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2015

I am willing to get you setup on a reseller plan with us.

PM me if you're interested. The location would be Phoenix, Arizona. They are DDoS protected.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Contact us @ sales[at]readydedi.com for dedicated reseller information.

• @BharatB said:
    Contact us @ sales[at]readydedi.com for dedicated reseller information.

So reseller reseller? :D

• Brad said: So reseller reseller? :D

I just my oj all over

you could alternatively use affiliate links. saves you a lot of hassle..

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Our cloud accounts are very easy to resell. They are basically VPS reseller accounts, you are given a set of resources and you are able to create/destroy VPSs and even integrate it into WHMCS for automation: http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/WHMCS_Module_for_Resellers

You can view our offers here:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/63482/12gb-ram-cloud-vps-giveaway-2g-ram-5-ipv4-cloud-resource-pool-4-50-mo-la-miami-virtualizor#latest

• @Hassan said:
    Our cloud accounts are very easy to resell. They are basically VPS reseller accounts, you are given a set of resources and you are able to create/destroy VPSs and even integrate it into WHMCS for automation: http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/WHMCS_Module_for_Resellers

You can view our offers here:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/63482/12gb-ram-cloud-vps-giveaway-2g-ram-5-ipv4-cloud-resource-pool-4-50-mo-la-miami-virtualizor#latest

Don't go with this guy, he's selling the company on WHT. He's also the scammer behind ReverseHosts.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@0xdragon said:
    Don't go with this guy, he's selling the company on WHT. He's also the scammer behind ReverseHosts.

Thanks for the feedback! I am not selling the company on WHT, simply PM'd a few people to see if there was some interest.

The ReverseHosts situation was not a scam. CaliHop pulled out of nowhere and it was hard for us to get everything back on gear after that. We eventually gave the company away to HostUS because we could not get it running again.

• Just going to leave this here.

ReverseHosts: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1431858 (Which is now owned by HostUS, who are decent.)

Hostodo: