Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a reliable US VPS - Paying yearly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a reliable US VPS - Paying yearly

MistravalMistraval Member
edited September 2015 in Requests

Don't need anything fancy for specs ~128mb ram will likely work just fine. What is important here however, is uptime. It needs to be damn near close to 100%. I'm also willing to pay yearly.

Important: I will need a test VPS first in order to make sure your IP works for my purposes.

Comments

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

You mentioned having some with us already in your other thread - can we help with this VPS as well?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

RamNode, buyVM, iwStack, etc etc etc

Thanked by 2ATHK noaman
  • @Nick_A said:
    You mentioned having some with us already in your other thread - can we help with this VPS as well?

He needs to be able to watch Hulu on them or access hulu and hulu does not allow you to access them via proxy or something like that.

• @IgniteServers said:
    He needs to be able to watch Hulu on them or access hulu and hulu does not allow you to access them via proxy or something like that.

Yep.

• We might be able to do something for you in Canada (US-geolocated IPs available) - feel free to drop me a PM if that's the case.

• Offtopic question: why are you opening a new thread for the exact same content? You could very well add to comments that you are willing to pay yearly and need a test VPS.

• This is my vps uptime with ramnode, screenshot was just taken a few minutes ago.

Thanked by 1Nick_A
  • Hope you will like our plans please visit our vps plans all are with unmetered bandwidth :- http://pnshostings.com/

• RamNode, SecureDragon

• You're not going to like this .. But ... Iniz works perfect for Hulu.

• rokokrokok Member
    edited September 2015

Use Chrome Data Saver will connect to Google IP. Watch Hulu :)

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

Shoot me a PM.

• Thats just power to the server, doesnt say anything about Internet connection

@2298 said:
    This is my vps uptime with ramnode, screenshot was just taken a few minutes ago.

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited September 2015

@rokok said:
    Use Chrome Data Saver will connect to Google IP. Watch Hulu :)

Didn't know that, thanks!

Btw, here's a nice sample of user stupidity from the reviews. I like how they use their photos too, you get to have a face near an orangutan IQ level.

Thanked by 2Nixtren 4n0nx
  • deadbeef said: orangutan

Where do you come from?