Remote management of Mac computers
Can anyone suggest a way of remotely managing Mac computers in a small business?
- Ensure they are kept up to date
- Allow me to remotely install and update software
- Allow me to remotely add/remove users
- Keep an audit trail of login/logout time
- Allow me to remotely control which applications staff can use
Other useful features
- Keep track of likely time wasting (Youtube etc.)
- Allow other systems to authenticate from it as well
- IP restrictions
All I have seen is LogMeIn Central which is expensive.