Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS Error - Invalid CSRF Protection Token < I have a valid yeary license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Error - Invalid CSRF Protection Token < I have a valid yeary license

Getting this error Invalid CSRF Protection Token its causing me to not be able to update anything at all. I have a valid yearly license not even close to expiring, I have already submitted a ticket to WHMCS but it usually takes 24 hours to get a response hopefully someone here knows a solution.

Comments

• Add this line in configuration.php and update us if worked:

session_name("WHMCS");

• Have you tried cleared your browser cache & cookies, this is linked to some form of protection used to secure the admin portal in WHMCS, and is nothing to do with having a valid license or not.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Mod_sec could possibly interfere here as well.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Well please try to check the disk space of your server, also do rm /tmp/* -rf , it happens when is also not created properly so please check your php configuration and session storage location.

• run phpinfo then where session save path located..chmod 777 session save path folder

• @WHT said:
    Add this line in configuration.php and update us if worked:

session_name("WHMCS");

Added it but didn't change the outcome.

@AshleyUk said:
    Have you tried cleared your browser cache & cookies, this is linked to some form of protection used to secure the admin portal in WHMCS, and is nothing to do with having a valid license or not.

Yes of course even tried to use IE instead of Mozilla.

• Your server might have session temp directory with the wrong permissions

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • try chrome its better.
    I have never had issues with whmcs in chrome.

• @timnboys said:
    try chrome its better.
    I have never had issues with whmcs in chrome.

Works good on chrome, thanks man. Only thing is im not a fan of chrome because it does not support java. So ill still have the ongoing issue with my main browser firefox it also works on edge now, so not sure what the problem is with firefox.

• You should clear cache and cookies your site on browser.

• @jazz1611 said:
    You should clear cache and cookies your site on browser.

Yes I have it working now thanks man.