Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need EU Dedicated server with DirectAdmin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need EU Dedicated server with DirectAdmin

Looking the best price for dedi with 16 GB RAM / E3 or E5 CPU / RAID10 SAS (4 x 1 TB) / 100 Mbps / 2 IP's / DirectAdmin.

Any location in Europe.

Comments

• Do you have a budget in mind for that config? We could do something in the UK on brand new hardware (Literally).

• For 16G option I have budget up to 30 USD/month. For 32G - 50 USD/month.

• rokokrokok Member
    edited September 2015

All Ecatel dedi comes with free directadmin, not sure now.

• @rokok said:
    All Ecatel dedi comes with free directadmin, not sure now.

Ecatel is not in my price / hardware range.

• LTniger said: For 16G option I have budget up to 30 USD/month. For 32G - 50 USD/month.

haha, you must be joking.

Thanked by 2hostnoob Clouvider
  • William said: haha, you must be joking.

Joking about requirements or price? I found datashack.net who offers decent boxes with DA. But they are not in Europe. So looking for other similar options.

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited September 2015

@LTniger said:

Where did you see that datashack sell e3 or e5 for that pricing with that specs ?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@LTniger said:

4x1TB SAS? Good luck... That budget won't get you that server for sure.

• masterqqq said: Where did you see that datashack sell e3 or e5 for such low pricing with that specs ?

Hell... you are indeed correct. I will reconsider my budget.

• MrGeneral said: 4x1TB SAS? Good luck... That budget won't get you that server for sure.

Any reasonable offers then? Ignore my silly "budget" above.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@LTniger said:
    Any reasonable offers then? Ignore my silly "budget" above.

Check OVH, Online.net, those have pretty good offers :-)

• ratherbak3dratherbak3d Member
    edited September 2015

That doesn't even cover network and power in the UK or probably most of Europe for most hosts (OVH, Hetzner aside). Good luck finding something other that's reliable.

Please don't expect US pricing in Europe :)

If you want a serious quote in the UK, shoot us an email with the requirements to [email protected].

• lol man , you are verry unrealistic 4x1tb SAS in this price ....

Thanked by 1Levi
  • cociu said: lol man , you are verry unrealistic 4x1tb SAS in this price ....

What can I say? Living in the dream :) Thank you guys!

• Try checking out Worldstream and ask the support to assign you a directadmin licence after you order their server. Last time they did it for free :)

• Checkout my servers if you are willing to vary location https://igniteservers.com/cart.php?gid=20