Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTF with iniz.com vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WTF with iniz.com vps

my vps down over 3 days, i posted ticket 3 days ago
still no response, WTF

Comments

• proof is always good.

• Which location?

I got mine in NYC:

Up - Since 2041 hrs, 54 mins (24-06-2015 14:18:55) according to Uptimerobot and that was a reboot from my side.

Honestly, it's one of the most stable VPS I have (besides the kinda shitty migrations).

• LA, one of their node has problem
    they response ticket always in 48 hours, but this time do not.
    and my other vps at iniz are stable

• vpsteavpstea Member
    edited September 2015

after i posted this comment, they DELETED my ticket immediatly.
    and no any response, my vps still offline.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Care to show us some proof?

• here is the control panel page, the vps die 3 days ago.

after i post this comment few minutes, they delete my ticket, and i post same ticket again

i use their vps over 1 year, This time I was very disappointed, not only did not reply 3 days, also delete my ticket.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I'll let Patrick know about this thread, however I'm not sure if he's still working for INIZ, though he sold it a few months ago and had some sort of contract.

• If they really deleted the ticket and your story is what you say it is, I'd say that's a shitty move on their part.

I quit service with that company when Patrick left it to that youngster.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Did INIZ not just turn out to be another IPv4 farm like Crissic.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited September 2015

Lee said: Did INIZ not just turn out to be another IPv4 farm like Crissic.

Yep, they got some larger blocks and then subrented them by the /24 with questionable to zero justification.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • it is time to leave this fucking company, no response, no vps, nothing! just die

• Might be a good idea to move your other VPSs with them while they're still online?

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @vpstea said:
    my vps down over 3 days, i posted ticket 3 days ago
    still no response, WTF

Yep same boat: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/63572/iniz-nightmare-stay-well-away-from-these-jokers#latest

• My NL 64 MB:
    17:55:27 up 141 days, 3:31, 1 user, load average: 0.15, 0.03, 0.01

• OpenVZ.io isn't on the same hardware and network that they use for Iniz.com. Well, I'm not sure about network but I'm sure about the hardware. The service level is lower on OpenVZ.io too.

• @EkaatyLinux said:
    OpenVZ.io isn't on the same hardware and network that they use for Iniz.com. Well, I'm not sure about network but I'm sure about the hardware. The service level is lower on OpenVZ.io too.

But is it also going to be down?

• @programer said:
    But is it also going to be down?

Who knows? They are the same company so I think you'll be better moving your data out of a provider with the actual history of Iniz.

• Already moved yesterday

• From what I've read on here. Iniz has One (1) node down with hardware problems. I have no idea how many that leaves up and running.

• This is the first time I read a Provider delete tickets.

• I have seen it mentioned a few times over the years.