Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OneProvider payment, be careful!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OneProvider payment, be careful!

Hi, i'm Engin. I'm a Turkish citizen but live in Azerbaijan. And sale hosting, dedicated and vps server in Azerbaijan. I'm owner my server (dedicated) and sale hosting and vps in this server.

But, one day i'm sale dedicated server for my new customer. He pay and i'm wait a few time for verification. After verification, i'm buy new dedicated server for my customer.

I'm use a few dedicated and hosting supplier and i live how to works firms a many time. How to verificate customer, credit card and etc..

I'm search and found oneprovider.com .

They price so low and i'm read review, it's so good working. And i'm request credit card from my friend. (i'm type first line in text: i'm turkish but live in Azerbaijan. I'm migration and bank's not supply credit card in Azerbaijan to me)

I'm select server and create invoice. And go to payment screen in oneprovider.com.

Oneprovider show to me; 3 payment methods:
1. Credit Card
2. Paypal
3. Wire Payment.

I'm select CREDIT CARD and show only credit card number, date and vcc request. Not show paypal, payment gateway and etc important message. :)
http://i.imgur.com/N6UH6g9.png

Ok. Next i'm type card details and click button, it's pay. Oh so good ;) (No not good : )) )

A few minute ago my oneprovider account management area request by me:
My id / passport card
And credit card photo.

ok no problem. it's true move for company. because fraud so high in this sector.

i'm request card photo from my friend. he sent it to me and i'm upload / send my identification and my friend credit card photo.

And wait, 3 - 5 hours ago they activate my account (sent mail to me)

i'm install server so fast and send information to my customer.

BUT.....

after few day; they suspend my server :)
Because i'm pay with unauthorized. i'm type a million time "how?" they say:

PAYPAL block your payment.

But i'm select credit card, not pay with paypal. If i'm use paypal and paypal block and reject this payment, it's paypal and me problem. But i'm select CREDIT card payment method and not show PAYPAL and any information for gateway. This is your problem.

To make a long story short, be careful when working with OneProvider.

My talks with oneprovider :

http://imgur.com/a/rsNat

(Sorry my bad english )

Comments

• Seems you have paid with paypal. Maybe only with cc processing without creating account. And do you get the money back into cc?

• @WHT said:
    Seems you have paid with paypal. Maybe only with cc processing without creating account. And do you get the money back into cc?

Invoice type : http://i.imgur.com/lww0QxU.png * you look it's type credit card
    But another page in oneprovider panel : http://i.imgur.com/n8Gpbsz.png

We past 11 days and not charge-back to credit card.
    And i'm first create account, after pay it.

• Is the credit card yours or from a friend?

• edited September 2015

@Nixtren said:
    Is the credit card yours or from a friend?

From friend.

• WHTWHT Member
    edited September 2015

@EnginTopcuoglu said:
    from friend

Ah those friends. I never trusted a friend to give my cc in the last 10 years.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

This is why, One should use Stripe to process payments ;) However, Banks have no time to do these type of shitty things until the Card Owner complains ! So, any chance that your friend charged back ?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited September 2015

@EnginTopcuoglu they are professionally explaining you time and time again what happened, and you just play dumb and become angry at them for no reason, I am actually amazed at their patience. Try ordering without this "friend's card" b/s next time, either make your friend order it himself, or get yourself your own card.

• edited September 2015

@rm_ said:
    EnginTopcuoglu they are professionally explaining you time and time again what happened, and you just play dumb and become angry at them for no reason, I am actually amazed at their patience. Try ordering without this "friend's card" b/s next time, either make your friend order it himself, or get yourself your own card.

Why amazed ?
    They are seller. They work for me. I'm customer bro. They work you, me and another people money.

If they show information or show logo for paypal or type "your credit card payment paying with paypal" i'm understand but they not show.

• Engin, you better get a better dictionary or find a friend who's fluent in English.
    Whether you choose Paypal or not. OneProvider is using Paypal for all credit cards. Thus, you are rejected.

• Just today I had a payment refused SENDING money to someone who must've been in a high-risk country, using a credit card via Paypal.

Someone in your chain of payment providers must've decided the payment was too high-risk. Best just find out who and speak to them.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited September 2015

EnginTopcuoglu said: Why amazed ? They are seller. They work for me. I'm customer bro. They work you, me and another people money.

I wonder do you really not understand, or do you think if you just turn the dumb dial up to eleven something will magically happen and people will be nice to you and give you a server for free?

Mkay let's try with explaining as simple as possible. Paypal handles CCs for them. It does not matter really that it's Paypal, could be any other company, but it just happened to be Paypal. No relation to the usual "Paypal account, Paypal wallet" and all that stuff here. Paypal charged your CC and transferred the money to them. Then your bank yanks the money back, saying "hey, this was not authorized by the owner, probably from a stolen credit card!". Paypal of course retrieves the money back from OneProvider. At this point OneProvider no longer has your money. What obligation they have now to answer your angry tickets for the 12th time? As they said, you should ask your bank why they did that. Assuming the card is actually not a stolen one and/or your friend is not lying to you, etc.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2015

rm_ said: No relation to the usual "Paypal account,

This exactly. Paypal is a Bank. Imagine paypal as your local bank. Paypal is not just an online transfering money system. It also handles money, charges paypal etc.
    Think paypal as the cashier at your local food store. You go there with your shopping and you give your credit card to pay. The cashier takes your card and put it in paypal machine (like any other POS machine for cc) to receive money. Paypal charges the card, but after 2-3 minutes YOUR bank (credit card issuer) calls the store and say to them, I'm taking back the money I gave you because the card had be used by an unauthorized person. The store gives the money back to the Bank and asks you to give the food back to the store.
    TL'DR As others said, take your card for paying, issue a prepaid card on your name to pay things or let your friend to buy the server alone.

• Your "friend" scammed you.

• most probably, your friend made a chargeback.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2015

@EnginTopcuoglu Did you steal the Card from your Friend and Pay ??

• sinsin Member
    edited September 2015

OneProvider repeatedly told you to contact the bank that the credit card belongs to and to take it up with them.

All your friend needs to do is call his bank and tell them that he made the charge and to put it through and that's it.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

It seems that they use PayPal to process their credit cards, which seems to cause some confusion.

Regardless, the cardholder issued a chargeback saying the charges were unauthorized. You should have the cardholder contact their bank and cancel the chargeback.