Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiFuQi - Anyone getting a response from them?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SiFuQi - Anyone getting a response from them?

Is anyone else getting poor / no response from SiFuQi on support tickets? I'm wondering if I should cut my losses before this turns into a sour experience.

I recently signed up for a dedi with SiFuQi. All good, the service was up in a few days. The price is right and I'm not expecting a managed service from them or immediate response to tickets... but some response would be nice. My server has been down for days now and the client area rebuild/reboot services won't bring it up.

Comments

• Who?

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited September 2015

Damian said: Who?

One of @Steven_F brands I do believe.

edit: forgot the the underline

• @Damian said:
    Who?

sifuqi.net . They've had a few offers recently, some people seem familiar with them

• Do you not have IPMI access on the box you rented?

• @mikeyur said:
    Do you not have IPMI access on the box you rented?

None. The latest servers on offer (E3-1220 with 16 GB) didn't have it.

But that's not an issue for me and I'm happy to work with the service as sold.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited September 2015

@poolroom obviously you didn't to your research before purchasing. The same owner owns BoltVM and seems to have issues replying to support tickets ( this ) under that brand as well. In other words, these are truly low end services and especially if you are buying from this group you should not expect instant replies to your issues. Just remember, you get what you pay for and if the price is too good to be true, there is probably a reason its that way...

My 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • @TheLinuxBug said:
    poolroom obviously you didn't to your research before purchasing.

I saw the connection to BoltVM but didn't know about any issues over there.

You're right, it looks like a common theme on response time, especially when a weekend is involved.

• adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

The site is slow as fuck!