Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS Spamming Again...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS Spamming Again...

LAST CHANCE 30% off Labor Day Sale!

With the positive feedback from our Labor Day offer, we have decided to open up even more stock. The coupon will expire 9/15/2015.

>

Get it while stock is available! Last Chance!

>
>

** 30% off

>
>

** all VPS and Dedicated Servers!

Coupon Code:

>

LaborDay30

** Happy Labor Day from ChicagoVPS

Labor Day is to pay a tribute to all the people who work hard every day. All work is very >Important, so I wish you all a great Labor Day.

>

Enjoy!

>

Chris Fabozzi
Director of Operations
ChicagoVPS

Well, sorry but I don't have an account with you...

Comments

• There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom. Report it and say you got unsolicited email. Done problem solved.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

scy said: Well, sorry but I don't have an account with you...

Are you sure about that? Check the "To" address in the header and fill out this:

https://billing.chicagovps.net/pwreset.php

• Done. But hell, we had their crap mail few days ago. Why another one?

It's not a correct way to do business, is it?

• 4n0nx4n0nx Member
    edited September 2015

if only you used aliases >.>

• scyscy Member
    edited September 2015

Jar said: Are you sure about that?

Yeah i'm sure, but I had an account with bluevm and they add all emails from the databases of each company they bought to their mailing list - which I did never subscribe to!

4n0nx said: if only you used aliases >.>

I know. Starting to do it now :)

The problem to me is the spam but also the fact that we already had the same fucking message few days ago. @CVPS_Chris , did you really think we dumb enough to need a second one?

:)

• All you're doing is advertising for Chris and knowing Chris like I do, he appreciates it.

Thanked by 2wych Jeffrey
  • I got it again, are you guys re-uploading the lists as it seems my last removal didn't last.

• I'm starting to think cvps are paying people to complain about them.

• @GM2015 said:
    I'm starting to think cvps are paying people to complain about them.

Pay then with spam emails :o

• ratherbak3d said: All you're doing is advertising for Chris and knowing Chris like I do, he appreciates it.

Not sure if complaining that a company sends spam is advertising. I wouldn't give my data to such a company.

• @scy said:

Any publicity is good publicity to some.