Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any 100tb/VPS.net SSD VPS Reviews?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any 100tb/VPS.net SSD VPS Reviews?

DH22DH22 Member
edited September 2015 in Reviews

I discovered they launched a New York City datacenter this year and got two VPS servers through 100tb to try it out earlier this week. Today both servers went down for close to an hour. I require reliable services so an hour of down time already makes me very hesitant to continue using them. I can accept very rare down time but usually when I experience this so soon it ends up being an ongoing problem.

Their support was not helpful. They weren't very fast to respond and by the time I did get a response it had already come back online. I had to power them back on via the 100tb console. While they were down the 100tb console showed an error, unable to fetch status, for both servers. All support said was:

I'm unsure as to why they went down without notice. There wasn't any scheduled maintenance, and yours is the only ticket we've received today regarding downtime in NYC. I'll report this to the datacenter, and ask if they are aware of any issues.

Aside from this the network has been very good as well as performance, so I don't want to cancel quite yet. Anyone have good experience with SSD VPS servers either at 100tb or VPS.net? Or am I wasting my time?