Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedi provider within RIPE who will provide BGP & has 4TB+ usable storage servers? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedi provider within RIPE who will provide BGP & has 4TB+ usable storage servers?

2»

Comments

• @doughmanes said:
    I offer PSC (private security contractor) services if needed. Lemme know.

LET pricing? Im imagining an illegal immigrant with a glock lolol

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

For the record, I've always found Red Station in the UK a flexible provider.

Thanked by 2wych boernd
  • ChrisKChrisK Member
    edited September 2015

@doughmanes said:
    I offer PSC (private security contractor) services if needed. Lemme know.

chris already has 8 bodyguards all with matching bmw's as long as chase keeps extending his cc limit and allows him to do balance transfers he's good

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

If you want this thread to stay untouched and open I suggest you start acting like grown ups.

This is a general recommendation, I will test my new "powers" if this goes any further.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Yeah think that the topic got a little to escalated for a public forum... for both sides/businesses

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

This is like a school yard.

Thanked by 2MonsteR vimalware
  • deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited September 2015

Very funny thread, the part where someone went from uber gangsta to "omg he's bullying me, please call the cops" was very amusing.

• PM'ed you, we can offer you the same if not better.. open ticket with link to thread to ([email protected])

• @jbiloh said:
    For the record, I've always found Red Station in the UK a flexible provider.

Just visited their site they seem to be Great for Uk dedi provider

• @NocRoom said:
    PM'ed you, we can offer you the same if not better.. open ticket with link to thread to ([email protected])

All you are doing is reselling QuadraNet... and not in EU like I needed, wouldn't work.

• Will you use ARIN IP space in RIPE area? Sounds like it.

Going to closely monitor Nforce peers within the next few months :)

• ItsChrisGItsChrisG Member
    edited September 2015

@William said:
    Will you use ARIN IP space in RIPE area? Sounds like it.

Going to closely monitor Nforce peers within the next few months :)

Nope, RIPE space in RIPE, and this server is not for hosting any clients, internal usage only :)

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited September 2015

yea... i found your space myself :)

For anyone interested - 185.114.226.0/23 - rented from Prager-IT, the guy here on LET selling for 50EUR (or less) per /24. He does that by signing up multiple RIPE accounts under the same data (his DBA), not exactly forbidden by RIPE, just not very well liked.

edited September 2015

I'd like to make it clear that "He" and the second paragraph above is not speaking of me, @William is talking about a completely different and unrelated individual than myself.

edited September 2015

Also, thus far, NFOrce has been great - no problems or issues, support has been quick to respond and resolve tickets at any time I've reached out to them. Server is a brand new E3-v3 Dell R220 and network is as described so far -- seeing NTT, GTT, HE, Zayo, Cogent for outbound transits.

Not sure why 1 or 2? people earlier were trying to make them look bad.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Care to share the drives? Thanks!

• ItsChrisG said: I'd like to make it clear that "He" and the second paragraph above is not speaking of me, @William is talking about a completely different and unrelated individual than myself.

Yep, not intended that either, you are just his customer.

ItsChrisG said: Also, thus far, NFOrce has been great

NFOrce IS great :)

• @Maounique said:
    Care to share the drives? Thanks!

Are you asking what model/brand drives they used for my 4TB's?

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member
    edited September 2015

@ItsChrisG said:
    Are you asking what model/brand drives they used for my 4TB's?

He probably is, I ordered a server from them the other day and they issued some shitty DeskStar drives with over 20,000 hours on them. The IO was absolutely shit but managed to get them to replace the drives to two supposedly brand new 4TB drives from HGST (again, desktop drives!) which have a POH of 32 hours. The IO seems to be okay but they took 6 hours to re-deliver the server when the initial order took 45 minutes.

• Looks like they used 4TB HGST HDN724040ALE640 with ~35 hours on them.
    For the price, I can't really expect super high-end Seagate Constellation or WD RE. These are HGST "NAS" drives, so good enough

Thanked by 1Maounique