Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Datacentres in France - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Datacentres in France

2»

Comments

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2015

@mikmak said:
    wych just push a mail to sales at iliad-datacenter.fr detailing your needs

Mik

And... no response from Iliad or @Ikoula's enterprise team.

• these guys are probably not fast to answer (sales people ...), give them a few days ;)

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Same here ;) i just rang them.

• Still not heard a dicky off Iliad or Ikoula, still on the hunt.

• edited September 2015

Please do not try FirstHeberg your service won't be delivered i'm still waiting for 1 month but nothing happened so I created paypal dispute.

Thanked by 24n0nx vimalware

@wych you should have received a phone call, i asked the next contact to be done by mail.

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2015

@Ikoula said:
    wych you should have received a phone call, i asked the next contact to be done by mail.

No calls showing on the system and its not rang, no mails either.

EDIT ~ Mail landed, thanks; not sure he understood the request though.

;)

• Slightly on/off topic but does Online.net allow you to announce your own IPv6?

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

@0xdragon said:
    Slightly on/off topic but does Online.net allow you to announce your own IPv6?

No. they don't offer announce nor bgp sessions.

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2015

@0xdragon said:
    Slightly on/off topic but does Online.net allow you to announce your own IPv6?

No, one of the reasons I am looking for a new DC. They said maybe on colo but turned into a no.

• @wych said:
    No, one of the reasons I am looking for a new DC. They said maybe on colo but turned into a no.

@Zappie said:

Thanks guys! I'm also looking for a provider in Europe that will allow me to have IPv6 announced for free and is in a LEB range. If anyone does that, feel free to PM me so I don't derail OP's topic. :)

• Don't try firstheberg the worsest france VPS provider, many of them has a problems of VPS delivering and said's their using Proxy that's why the service won't be delivered. Haha nice way of strategy.

Thanked by 1wych
  • wychwych Member
    edited September 2015

@0xdragon said:

You have PM, you may need active services though.

@Zappie said:

Iliad will; finally responded but its not cheap!