Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenVZ Budget VPS $1 per month Double RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenVZ Budget VPS $1 per month Double RAM

Hello,

Hello Friends,

We are happy to promote our promotion:)

Do you know that our promotion is for life time?, as long your service is active, you get double RAM Memory,

OpenVZ Location: Romania, Voxility DataCenter.

VPS 1

•1 vCPU
•256 MB RAM
•10GB SSD Storage
•1 IP

$11 per year
Order Now

VPS 2

•1 vCPU
•512 MB RAM
•20GB SSD Storage
•1 IP

$2.5 per month
Order Now

VPS 3

•1 vCPU
•768 MB RAM
•30GB SSD Storage
•1 IP

$4 per month
Order Now

Looking Glass is available on our website under the menu.

Special deal for lowendbox customers only,

Additional IPs $1 per each.

To get additional IPs, contact us, also to get your RAM Double, hit us with one ticket and we will setup it for you,

All services are setup INSTANT as standard, with default package memory, however all orders placed this month from lowendtalk we will double your RAM :)

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Aaaaand... yet another $11/y OVZ in Voxility, what a coincidence.

Already asked in the other thread but you ignored me, so I'll ask again: where did you get the customer list you spammed last month?

I had never been your customer. What's your relation with the Phase-7 scammers? How did you get my email?

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=naBu6U0Q

• Phase7 again

They had given zero explanations and at the very least, used leaked customer databases to spam their offers.

If the database wasn't sold/leaked, then they are just the same guys.

• @Nyr said:
    Aaaaand... yet another $11/y OVZ in Voxility, what a coincidence.

Already asked in the other thread but you ignored me, so I'll ask again: where did you get the customer list you spammed last month?

I had never been your customer. What's your relation with the Phase-7 scammers? How did you get my email?

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=naBu6U0Q

To answer to your question, we are not phase7. and we never been phase7.

racksx said: To answer to your question, we are not phase7. and we never been phase7.

Then where did you get the database. This has been confirmed by multiple people, I am not the only one affected.

• @Nyr said:
    Then where did you get the database. This has been confirmed by multiple people, I am not the only one affected.

Long time ago, i know the phase7 had some issue with the funds, thing which they fixed after moving to a new dc, however some how they manage to make the bills more than they income, so they had to shutdown all the business after a long time, however because i know the owner, i manage to get the database after they shutdown for a price, my only regret is that the company could be save or he shold not go offline without notice the customers first about going down, and giving the customers a way to get their data, i found out they shut down 2 months after, we had the database as we paid for, we no longer need or use to send any emails, i do apologise if we sent you an email which made you angry, but we have no part in your service being shutdown.

Even if you story is true, which I have difficulty believing, you still are responsible for the spamvertising. But this whole situation doesn't look clean at all.

You also deadpooled around the same time and then came back, along with "other" brands offering those $11/y plans out of Voxility which are already banned from here.

• racksxracksx Member
    edited September 2015

@Nyr said:
    Even if you story is true, which I have difficulty believing, you still are responsible for the spamvertising. But this whole situation doesn't look clean at all.

You also deadpooled around the same time and then came back, along with "other" brands offering those $11/y plans out of Voxility which are already banned from here.

We never been total down, just people dont know how to open a ticket from time in time.

We have same brand like before, we just added a new and simple domain to the one we have.
    We have no direct link with voxility, we said in the voxility datacenter, if you check our ips, the ips does not belong to voxility, we use third party with owned hardware inside of nxdata bucharest, where also voxility has datacenter.

I hope all of you questions are answered now, if you belive or not is up to you, and please let's stop doing this offer a drama post.

Thank you.

racksx said: We never been total down, just people dont know how to open a ticket from time in time.

Multiple posts here suggest extended downtime and tickets not replied, but bad service is not really the matter.

racksx said: We have no direct link with voxility, we said in the voxility datacenter, if you check our ips, the ips does not belong to voxility, we use third party with owned hardware inside of nxdata bucharest, where also voxility has datacenter.

If you have zero relation to Voxility other than being in the same building (read: not using their network), I fail to understand why you use their brand for your advertising.

Anyway, let's finish the discussion here with the only fact we have in the clear: you got a database from a very dubious source (scammer) and spammed away. Prospective buyers can decide if they want to buy from a spammer or not.