Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6 month free on Ikoula Public Cloud for the first 100 subscribers !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

6 month free on Ikoula Public Cloud for the first 100 subscribers !

IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello guys,

Big announcement: the first 100 subscribers will get six months free* on Public Cloud at Ikoula! https://express.ikoula.com/en/public-cloud#europe

You can now deploy VM over 5 pays in 3 different continents: France, US, Singapore, Germany and Netherlands.

New extranet feature deploy a vm in one click is available for Netherlands zone, check the video below.

Public cloud is docker friendly See our guide https://ikoula.wiki/help/Comment_deployer_un_container_Docker_sur_une_instance_CoreOS_Cloudstack_by_Ikoula/en

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Have a nice day.

*Offer available until March 31st, 2016 for the 100 first subscribers to a new “Public Cloud” plan, subject to customer account approval. Consumption credit to use within 6 months and limited to 100 euros per month. Only one participation for natural (same name, same last name, same address) or legal (same trade name, same address, same domain name) person is allowed during the whole offer period. In the case where the customer’s monthly billing is higher than 100 euros including VAT, the customer undertakes to pay the balance of the invoice owed before the due date, otherwise the service will be suspended until the overdue invoice is paid. In the event of any conflict between the English and French versions, the French version shall prevail.

Comments

• ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
    edited September 2015

Got a dedicated server with them. Great company! Their client panel is a chaos but the quality of the service is good!

• They only have 10 mbit/s bandwidth? :/ [I forgot if I have already asked..]

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited September 2015

Can you clarify the meaning of this please?

10 Mb/s per ext. router à 1Gb/s
    UNLIMITED TRAFFIC

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

10 Mb/s full duplex is generally enough for most projects... but if you do need more, and that's what good with the cloud, you can upgrade it easily!

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited September 2015

Do you require people to hand over bank card details to let them start this 6 month trial service?

Sorry for being a retard, but it looks like it. Steps: Checkout Payment Confirmation

Ikoula said: 10 Mb/s full duplex is generally enough for most projects... but if you do need more, and that's what good with the cloud, you can upgrade it easily!

• How does the customer notice when the trial is over? Will all instances be cancelled automatically when it ends?

• Another amazing offer from you guys, I've been using your GreenFish for quite a few months and it runs very well. Must sign up for this xD.

You don't have to provide bank card details but we strongly advise to do so. Unless, in case of overdue, your account might be suspended.

GM2015 Member

11:17AM edited 11:17AM FlagThanks
    Do you require people to hand over bank card details to let them start this 6 month trial service?

• Don't really like Ikoula after they closed my server for no appears to reason.. And as said before; their panel is weird messy..

• Guess still need send copy of ID for this deal and wait for manual verification :D

• @Ikoula Can I take multiple Small Servers if the Order in Total would be below 100 EUR per month? or did I get that wrong?

Our offer will run until March 31st, 2016, there's no warning notification planned so far. We never cancel instances, if you don't pay for your April 2016 invoice, your account will be suspended, but you can choose to destroy your instances if you don't need them anymore.

4n0nx Member

11:39AM FlagThanks
    How does the customer notice when the trial is over? Will all instances be cancelled automatically when it ends?

As a serious hoster and to protect our infrastructure and our other users, we always check IDs, and will always do!

@fitvpn said:
    Guess still need send copy of ID for this deal and wait for manual verification :D

Yes, you can create multiple small servers in our Public Cloud as long as the total amount don't exceed 100€/month including VAT. Note that you can't order other products such as Flex'Server or FlexiCloud .

@JustRefleX said:
    Ikoula Can I take multiple Small Servers if the Order in Total would be below 100 EUR per month? or did I get that wrong?

• @Ikoula said:
    Yes, you can create multiple small servers in our Public Cloud as long as the total amount don't exceed 100€/month including VAT. Note that you can't order other products such as Flex'Server or FlexiCloud .

Ikoula Can I take multiple Small Servers if the Order in Total would be below 100 EUR per month? or did I get that wrong?

Well. How can I receive my credits? Just by sending in a Photo of my ID/Passport?

• Create account, create public cloud instance, receive account suspension notice due to non payment.

Now I probably can't get it unless I pay the "overdue invoice"? -_- Thanks very much for wasting my time ikoula.

Thanked by 2windytime90 fitvpn

@4n0nx said:
    Create account, create public cloud instance, receive account suspension notice due to non payment.

Now I probably can't get it unless I pay the "overdue invoice"? -_- Thanks very much for wasting my time ikoula.

The offer is only available for new Public Cloud accounts, if you already had one, you're not eligible for it :(

• Got my service placed on hold too. I wonder why.

• Ikoula said: As a serious hoster and to protect our infrastructure and our other users, we always check IDs, and will always do!

You just make big sounds nothing more.

If you don't trust your clients, why client need trust you?

• fake promotion , 6 month free ? lol
    i thing is trap :D

• Ikoula said: The offer is only available for new Public Cloud accounts, if you already had one, you're not eligible for it :(

My account was new.

I registered.

I created an instance, thinking that that's all I need to do.

:(

• Did anyone get validated yet?

I signed up maybe 5 minutes after the offer was posted and never heard back from them after sending my ID...

• Ikoula SG server

• bad providers, fake promotion, say to all dont linked your bank account.

Possible reasons are:

• Your balance is below the limit
    • You did not pay the renewal order
    • You requested service termination

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we remain at your disposal for further information.

Sincerely,

Ikoula Team

• JustRefleX said: How can I receive my credits? Just by sending in a Photo of my ID/Passport?

Try send them your credit card and keys from apartment by mail for sure :)

• @fitvpn said:

haha

• vpnarea said: haha

Muhaha

Hello,

@luckyboy We annouce six month we will provide six month.

@grillmaster @4n0nx or anyone who has subscribed and not got service yet pm me your customer account number i will have a look into it.

• Ikoula said: As a serious hoster and to protect our infrastructure and our other users, we always check IDs, and will always do!

Well, many serious provider don't ask for ID if you give them a valid payment method and order from a clean IP. Some ask for a phone call verification. Still less intrusive than a copy of an ID, that any criminal can easily fake.

In case I decided to give your company a try, do you provide a GPG key to send ID?

Thanks.

@scy just pm you