Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS SPAM... - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS SPAM...

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

CVPS_Chris said: To clear everything up here. Anyone that receives an email from ChicagoVPS, is a current or past client of an NWNX brand.

That clears absolutely nothing up as people are getting emails for OTHER hosts you did not list they only used with an NWNX brand.

But you already know that because of the other thread about exactly that which you responded to.

I don't expect you to have an answer that will satisfy anyone though.. as usual.

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • Gosh @AnthonySmith what is your problem with Chris sending to a few "extra" people whom never previously gave there contact info to anyone affiliated with his company so that he could show off his fancy new signature?

Lets call it "testing my new signature".

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • DillybobDillybob Member
    edited September 2015

CVPS_Chris said: Hello,

To clear everything up here. Anyone that receives an email from ChicagoVPS, is a current or past client of an NWNX brand.

What this means, if you were a client of the following:

ChicagoVPS BlueVM 123Systems UGVPS Electricbyte AzzaVPS

You WILL be in any email list we send out. We do not buy mailing lists or spam of any sort.

Thanks

Chris

This is untrue (and the second time you're lying about this).

I've never, EVER signed up with any of those (or any provider with my email) other than the 75 cents CVPS package several months ago. And then I received the IntenseNode spam email several weeks ago?

It's really clear cut. You're a liar and putting on a fake facade to try to cover up your wannabe 'Kevin O' Leary of the Hosting Business' persona you have. It's sickening how you treat customer data with no respect.

Thanked by 1xaoc
  • Dillybob said: I've never, EVER signed up with any of those (or any provider with my email) other than the 75 cents CVPS package several months ago. And then I received the IntenseNode spam email several weeks ago?

Bro, I mean, yeah, he's lied in the past, but I don't believe this instance counts.

• @DillyBob

Your profile pic is disgusting, have you ever heard of the word defamation??

Can someone flag this twat please...

I've saved the image, you can view it here, as proof

http://i58.tinypic.com/30ib2gk.png

• I have this email... in my spam box.

Was a former 123Systems customer, back in the CVPS management era.

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    Hello,

To clear everything up here. Anyone that receives an email from ChicagoVPS, is a current or past client of an NWNX brand.

What this means, if you were a client of the following:

ChicagoVPS
    BlueVM
    123Systems
    UGVPS
    Electricbyte
    AzzaVPS

You WILL be in any email list we send out. We do not buy mailing lists or spam of any sort.

Thanks

Chris

So how do I remove myself from those lists? That mail should be long out your DB's as no client logins work.

I have clicked the mailchimp unsub before now, so you seem to ignore those changes.

Thanked by 1scy
  • Would love to learn how to get out that list as well.

Spamming isn't to be considered a legit way to find long term customers :)

• So you kept the 123 database despite (cough) "selling" those customers to Jon?

• @MattKC said:
    So you kept the 123 database despite (cough) "selling" those customers to Jon?

... Of course, it's just business.

BTW there is a unsubscribe link at the bottom. USE IT :D

• Got one with my BlueVM email address too.
    WTF...

• Seems he is taking the last breath before it dies.

• I have never received a mail from mailchimp