Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenCloudVPS -- Pretty much nice affordable Windows-VPS provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenCloudVPS -- Pretty much nice affordable Windows-VPS provider

leon147leon147 Member
edited September 2015 in Reviews

GreenCloudVPS.com << website.

== wanted to provide more about specs and benchmarking to the VPS but I've no idea how to do so for windows VPS's ==

Pros

• Pretty nice dl/up speed

• Ultra-Fast reply from support.

• Very fast set-up, VPS's infos are sent to your email within 30 mins from purchase.
  • Optimized - SSD storage to insure fast working VPS.
  • Many locations -- US/FR/UK/NL/Canada
  • Many Payments options ** We accept Paypal, Pefect Money, Bitcoin and WMZ. **
  • Nearly 99% uptime

Cons

• Small storage, compared to other VPS's, the storage is small but well, It's SSD and more than enough to run almost anything on it!

• Sometimes (atleast with me) the VPS lags so hard and it's required to restart the VPS (probably happens with me only because I run much bots on it).

• at some times, support might take 6 hours when support members are offline (not really much of a problem).

• Control Panel doesn't seem to be 100% synced with the Dedicated/Virtual Server.

Thanked by 1NDTN

Comments

• The brand name just makes me think of Nuggets...

• @FlamesRunner said:
    The brand name just makes me think of Nuggets...

Never thought about names of the providers as long they are good xD

• You're right, but I don't like how they don't offer much selection in terms of Linux type operating systems.

• FlamesRunner said: The brand name just makes me think of Nuggets...

Registrant Name: DUNG NGUYEN

Thanked by 2GM2015 netomx
  • NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@leon147: Thank you very much for your review/feedback!
    @LES, @FlamesRunner: We have no relation with GVH, we have been in business for about 2 years now and you could search reviews about us in the Internet.
    Thanks!

Thanked by 1LES
  • WHTWHT Member
    edited September 2015

Your bulkemails.us shows as hacked.

Edit: your name is same as the vietnam president :)

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited September 2015

https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/dung

Aren't you just ovh resellers? I've read a lot of complaints about you on other forums. @ndtn

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Hello nope. Could you link us to the complaints you mentioned? We always try to improve our services and deal with issues to make our customers happy.
    Thanks!

@GM2015 said:
    https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/dung

Aren't you just ovh resellers? I've read a lot of complaints about you on other forums. ndtn

• I hate to point this out, but the cloud on your logo is either white or blue (depending on whether your consider the outline or the filling to be the cloud itself).

• The 2ms ping on the speedtest would suggest its on the same LAN too

Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

leon147 said: because I run much bots on it

D:

• @netomx said:
    D:

Ohh, I wish you didn't mis-understand that.
    It's all legit bots like hitleap.com (mostly all traffic exchanges).

The problem I'm talking about occurs only if you are using firefox, sometimes too much flash/etc causes too much RAM/CPU usage :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

leon147 said: It's all legit bots like hitleap.com

I don't really find hitleap legit, but suit yourself

Thanked by 1badpatrick
  • @netomx said:
    I don't really find hitleap legit, but suit yourself

Well, the bot is legit and believe it or not, many people do buy much of hitleap traffic.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@dediserve said:
    The 2ms ping on the speedtest would suggest its on the same LAN too

Not necessarily. You can have less than 2ms between two LINX peers, where one will be in central London and the other in say Slough. They might be very close, doesn't mean it's the same LAN though.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @dediserve said:
    The 2ms ping on the speedtest would suggest its on the same LAN too

Not really.

Here is my home connection: 1ms ping, 30 min drive with car, different provider then my ISP.

OnT:
    I had a 10Gbit VPS with them in NL but seemed to be capped by the disk because the speed dropped to 0 after peaking at about 1Gbit/s when downloading a test file from a 10Gbit/s test site and took a few minutes before it was able to download anything again. Just asked for a refund after a few hours and got the money back, no problems at all.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited September 2015

Are you selling youtube views?

Or are you flipping websites on flippa? Flippa buyers are stupid enough to believe alexa rank counts for shit.

Or are you de-frauding some link shortening affiliate network/ppv network?

leon147 said: Well, the bot is legit and believe it or not, many people do buy much of hitleap traffic.

• @GM2015 said:
    Are you selling youtube views?

Or are you flipping websites on flippa? Flippa buyers are stupid enough to believe alexa rank counts for shit.

Or are you de-frauding some link shortening affiliate network/ppv network?

Non, people buy minutes for me to send hits for their sites, They are complete aware this doesn't help in any kind of ranks nor work with adsense/ad networks.

They just want to buy them in cheaper price than hitleap.

(( also I think we should stay on topic :X ))