Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap php programmer wanted
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap php programmer wanted

24khost24khost Member
edited November 2012 in Providers

Looking for a programmer to create a rage4dns cpanel plugin. We can talk about a deal where I get the plugin free and you get to sell it. I just want the plugin.

Comments

• What are you looking to pay?

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@24khost - :) if it helps there is unofficial PHP class which can help (thanks @Asim). API documentation is available here.

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited November 2012

If i can pay nothing great and somebody else makes the money off selling the plugin great. I am just looking for a plugin to use with it. Would be willing to put a few dollars into development and looks like @Fliphost would be interested in that also. So If we can get a few bids we can start making a plan of action.

• @Asim maybe interested not sure lets wait till he replies.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@24khost Correct i am

• @gbshouse said: if it helps there is unofficial PHP class which can help

Thanks for mentioning, I have just updated it to include the two missing methods (createReverseDomain4 & createReverseDomain6). Still expecting someone to actually use it fully (apart from my personal hobby-projects) to identify bugs and report them to me.

@24khost said: @Asim maybe interested not sure lets wait till he replies.

@Fliphost said: @24khost Correct i am

I am interested but unfortunately I have little time in-hand as I am busy full-time with a US-based software house working as Development Manager. I hardly am able to give time to my hobby-projects.

Sorry guys. I wish I was able to help

• @LV_Matt you interested in some of this action?

• If your interested please post your price so that the consortium of users can determine our costs.

• PHP right?

I can sub it out to my guy if he's interested

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited November 2012

1 dollar.

Kidding.

I'll stop posting here.

• jhjh Member

I would figure out what your budget is before you approach developers. Also if that budget is low, you might be better off with a WHMCS plugin rather than a cPanel plugin. If you do get a reasonable budget in place, I'll be interested as I could use some extra £ to put into Billr.

• @bamn how much do you think he would charge.

• Just sent him a PM.

He works for some subsidiary of IBM.

• @jhadley I am taking bids. If you want to post it privatly pm me. Then I will make a list and the people interested in contributing will decided what to do.

• @jhadley also there is already a whmcs plugin. I want one then is built into cpanel/whm so that my customers don't have to think it just works. It auto updates when there is a change and it is done.

• jhjh Member

How do you want it to work? Like the DNS clustering tool?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@jhadley what 24khost said with the ability to import current DNS to rage4 with an admin overview. With the DNS clustering tool you mentioned

• @Fliphost I already have @jhadley's bid.

@24khost - so did you pick a dev already? :)

@24khost, @Fliphost - you can import existing zones using our API (we can help/assist with this) and then move management to cPanel/WHMCS module

• Speak to Nick :)

• Which nick

• @24khost said: Which nick

Nick Moeck, trying to find his username so i can tag him :P

• same guy who was creating a master reseller system at one time.

• @GetKVM_Ash, thanks for the recommendation (and @craigb, thanks for tagging me). Unfortunately, cPanel-related stuff is a little bit outside of my comfort zone (I've never even used cPanel as a shared hosting customer!), and I'm also not looking to get into the cPanel module selling business. With my current gig, and side projects, I also wouldn't have enough time to properly dedicate to the project. But, thanks again for thinking of me!

• @NickM said: @GetKVM_Ash, thanks for the recommendation (and @craigb, thanks for tagging me). Unfortunately, cPanel-related stuff is a little bit outside of my comfort zone (I've never even used cPanel as a shared hosting customer!), and I'm also not looking to get into the cPanel module selling business. With my current gig, and side projects, I also wouldn't have enough time to properly dedicate to the project. But, thanks again for thinking of me!

Its alright. I was going to contact you for something myself, but i gather your not taking anything on at the moment :(

Either way we don't need it right away so i might still send you the details over and see what you think :D

• Anybody else interested in contributing money to this project in return for a few lifetime licenses? at this point I am going to make an offer to a programmer that they get to keep the software outright and sell as they please as long as we get about 20 lifetime licenses. The licenses will be split evenly between the people who contribute money. I am still working on getting some bids, I know that @Fliphost is in. Any other hosts here want in?

We can donate additional 5% discount to each Partner which will participate in this project