Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] Tuvix Hosting Budget Seedbox
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Review] Tuvix Hosting Budget Seedbox

sayem314sayem314 Member
edited September 2015 in Reviews

If you like to read/see more benchmark abou Tuvix then go to this post

I decide to start writing review, and yeah I'm writing my review maybe short but whatever. Let's come to the point! Few months back I once found Tuvix Hosting on Google. I didn't try them that time. But few days back on a torrent forum I saw they offering seedbox trial, and I grab it :) Now let's benchmark it.

My Seedbox Plans

I've used Tuvixbudget starter plans, 250GB HDD, 4GB Ram, 1Gbps unmetered duplex (fair share). They offer full root access and dedicated ip. For control panel they have their own VPS control panel and webmin as your server control panel. Pre-installed ruTorrent/Deluge/Torrentflux as for torrenting/seeding. Public/private tracker both support and yeah you can use usenet too. Price is €8.25/month.

I/O Test via DD

Tuvix Hosting Budget Starter Seedbox I/O Test via DD
954MB/s WOW! Pretty impressive, maybe they use cache system.

My ruTorrent refresh rate was 900ms but I din’t feel any lag, my home connection is 8Mbps.

Petabyet Benchmarks

For petabyte benchmarks and speedtest go here

Conclusion

With its low price, their seedbox vps plans are really rock! You can see it from the test results above. Yet, their Customer Support is also fast answering ticket/chat.

N.B: I'm testing 2 other provider, I hope soon I can publish results (reviews). And I'm new on writing also it is my first review so pardon me if anything is wrong :)