Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Solved] wordpress migration to vps. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Solved] wordpress migration to vps.

2»

Comments

• Its his problem anyways. If he has posted here some of his configs, could have been resolved in minutes as most people here does WP.

• edited November 2012

I've asked it twice, and it's for private. So, I will not ask for it again :p
    It was just like this :

• I bought a cat in a bag. I don't know what colour is that cat, I don't know how that cat looks like. But I only hear it saying "meow"
  • I've migrated wordpress sites before, but with a help of cpanel, I'm turning to controlling the whole server thing, because of some personal reason. I'm just checking with you guys if i missed something, maybe persmissions or whatever and like i said it's a private site, if i wanted to post the url or configs, i would already. I'm thankful for the guidelines and tips. Now, moderators can close this topic. :)

• @juan how did you solve it in the end?

• I just did a fresh install, since there is still no post. Uploaded my theme. I'm designing my own theme that's why i want my wordpress on my localmachine first before uploading to hosting.